Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Test it and let us know please. I would test but flying solo at the moment :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SilverF1

Free Member
Nov 14, 2010
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
7 years and upwards
I have just seen this idea while searching for something else. I thought it may be a way of storing stuff so it doesn't rattle.

I can just imagine doing this for cups, cutlery etc or anything else for that matter....

http://madmodder.net/index.php?topic=4770.0

A whole lot of other information for an engineer on the MadModder site. Thanks for the link.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Grommet you just won a Blue Peter badge

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Wouldn't it be nice if you could keep half a dozen pairs of pliers in their own special drawer?

Motorhome-wise, have to say we have a small cutlery drawer and so stuff hasn't got space to rattle.

The cups however would have since Swift in their infinite wisdom provided SQUARE cup-towers. So Sedge said, this is B ridiculous - have you finished with all these cardboard boxes? (the ones all the Gaslow bits 'n' pieces came in - because we rarely eat Cornflakes LOL) - the answer being Yes, I estimated the circumference and cut a strip of cardboard to fit inside each, with a gap down the middle and we slot the mugs into them. No rattles and 2 years any 1,000's of miles later, good as new.

Blue Peter badge for me too I reckon!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back