For information, LPG in Salamanca.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just for information.......

Repsol`s new petrol station in "Salamanca" is up and running...

.67 euros a litre LPG...

Easy to get too and accessible with care if you have filler on your nearside (As in LHD side) go behind the car wash and it brings you out by the pump.. (Watch your roof as you have to past through a few low roof`s ...

Left side fillers are OK just through the petrol station on the right and past the petrol and diesal pumps and the LPG pump is on the right..

Hope you can understand my ramblings..

It`s a repsol site.. :thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Smile:Mo, I know it is only a post on diesel, but you sound positively bubbling. Glad you enjoying your holiday...:thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
:Smile:Mo, I know it is only a post on diesel, but you sound positively bubbling. Glad you enjoying your holiday...:thumb:

Thanks Joy... I aint half missing you...

Had a couple of problems, but they dont matter as you say we are on holiday..

I wish you would or could join up with some of them going to Jim`s "Marjal" meet in March...

Would be good for you after all you have been through, and Judy & Paul would love you to come..

Tag along with Jim... I`m sure he wouldn`t mind.. :thumb:

Go on you know you want to. And I`ll check your oil levels and other bit`s.. :winky:

Take care Joy..
XXXXXXXX

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh Mo .... you are awful ...... but I like you....:Blush::Blush::winky:

Maybe next year. Yes, it would be lovely to see all of you .... Hugs to Judy and Paul. xxx

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks Joy... I aint half missing you...

Had a couple of problems, but they dont matter as you say we are on holiday..

I wish you would or could join up with some of them going to Jim`s "Marjal" meet in March...

Would be good for you after all you have been through, and Judy & Paul would love you to come..

Tag along with Jim... I`m sure he wouldn`t mind.. :thumb:

Go on you know you want to. And I`ll check your oil levels and other bit`s.. :winky:

Take care Joy..
XXXXXXXX

Oh Mo :winky::ROFLMAO:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Just for information.......

Repsol`s new petrol station in "Salamanca" is up and running...

.67 euros a litre LPG...

Easy to get too and accessible with care if you have filler on your nearside (As in LHD side) go behind the car wash and it brings you out by the pump.. (Watch your roof as you have to past through a few low roof`s ...

Left side fillers are OK just through the petrol station on the right and past the petrol and diesal pumps and the LPG pump is on the right..

Hope you can understand my ramblings..

It`s a repsol site.. :thumb:

cheers for the info Mo nice one, did you know what the height limit was in the gge, as i am 3.7m or 12' high??????? and i will need Gas, also what is the cost of diesel at the gge as well and the cost of any other fill ups, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
cheers for the info Mo nice one, did you know what the height limit was in the gge, as i am 3.7m or 12' high??????? and i will need Gas, also what is the cost of diesel at the gge as well and the cost of any other fill ups, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Sky`s the limit mate... just watch the overhanging roofs from the wash and valleting bays.. plenty of room as long as you keep an eye out....

Oh another thing...... they are using the new "Euro LPG fitting"... but the garage attendant/cashier has one in a bag on the window sill beside him, he will lend you..

Just mentioning it in case it is a different assistant/cashier when you go and does not realise they have one to loan out.. ..:thumb:

Sorry Garry... I didn`t notice the diesal as we are LPG/Petrol.... but Judy did say the petrol wasn`t a bad price..

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
well done again Mo, thanks for all the info, keepp an out as u go for an updated diesel price please mate, Many thanks to the roving reporter:Smile::Smile::thumb::thumb: Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
great Mo-Salamanca is one cool city-we stayed there 3 days cos we loved it-found a great tapas bar on the side of the Plaza Major. Mike

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Nice to hear from you hope you are behaving yourself:ROFLMAO::Blush:

your always after dipping movans oil

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Oh Mo .... you are awful ...... but I like you....:Blush::Blush::winky:

Maybe next year. Yes, it would be lovely to see all of you .... Hugs to Judy and Paul. xxx

That's when he's talking about. 5th to 25th March 2012.

Dead easy, even a blond could manage it.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Have you sat nav coordinates please.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp

Sorry I have not got the co-ords... but it is the same as as the one Olley has shown..:thumb:

Sorry for the delay Ian,,,, crap tinternet and takes hours to log/latch on then keep loosing it..

Anyway ... yes thats the one... if you are nearside filler as in LHD side drive up between the "T" shaped roof which is the Vallleting and wash bays and the LPG pump is on your left... as said they do have the new Euro adaptor to lend,,,, just ask the attendant/cashier..

Hope you are well Ian.. :thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp

Managed to pull the Co-Ords off Olley`s very informative LPG list.. this is it, and it is a new garage opposite the biggest "Carrefore" hipermarket I have ever seen... (Dont let the wife loose in there..:winky:::bigsmile:

This is the co-ords =

Salamanca Repsol UN

GPS: 40.9784 -5.6628 New installation not shown on google maps or street view, reported here: http://www.logismarket.es/repsol/suministro-autogas-salamanca/1818484059-1124078-nd.html

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back