Four Lords St Bazey Gate Up date (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Don't know who it was that posted the Landlord was agreeable for you to park in his Carpark. I posted "EEEERRRRMMMM!!!"
Someone castigated me, I posted back, "it could be a bit rowdy on chucking out time!"

Anyway! In the past they have had Noise Abatement Notices Posted on them, a regular Police Presence at chucking out time, and assults on Bar Staff as well as Customers!

My EEERRRMMM!!! ?????

Now the good news, it's under new Management !

Try before you park?????:Blush:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I think the management change was earlier this year. Can't remember who put the original post on. Was the management change before the parking question was asked?

OP
OP
rangi
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
I think the management change was earlier this year. Can't remember who put the original post on. Was the management change before the parking question was asked?

I can't remember, but the new Guys have only been there a Month, thats why I've posted,. I knew before that the place was a Snake Pit, because I was working across the road from the Pub, must admit never been in there, but, listened to the Neighbours!!!

Seems the new Fellas have cleaned up the Pub, and are putting on good meals (not gastro pub! just Pub!)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
rangi
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Thank goodness, you're alive.

Shifty has been sobbing his little heart out.

Yea! Him and Jim have had no one to abuse, guess they're peed off THE MIGHTY ONES prevailed, and the "celts" ????? Oh Dear! Too!! Painful for those Dear Hearts!

They are more than likely sulking in their Wives Broom Factorys, and poor Jim (the Divine Helmsman!) Oh Dear Oh Dear! Doesn't know if he's a Pom or a North Sea Chinaman!

Never mind! We love them both! the confused Souls that they are!!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back