bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi i have kontiki 610, does anybody know how to drain toilet tank, cannot see any tap etc. many thanks BAZ. :Blush:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
If there is no drain off you'll have to siphon it with a tube, but make it a clear tube so you can see it coming!

Get a good suck going then release as it rises.
:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bmb1uk

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi i have kontiki 610, does anybody know how to drain toilet tank, cannot see any tap etc. many thanks BAZ. :Blush:

come now were sinking into the miur, its the flushing tank, i want to empty,
and always been a sucker, to a good woman :roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
as far as i know all swift motorhomes have a cassette toilet.

next to the toilet, but outside, will be a locker door.....behind that is the cassette.....simply press down the yellow locking plate and pull it out then take to the elsan point.

if you mean the grey (sink/shower) tank you will maybe need to look underneath to find the plumbing and waste valve from the tank......usually in front of or behind the rear wheel and should be a simple lever tap.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
come now were sinking into the miur, its the flushing tank, i want to empty,
and always been a sucker, to a good woman :roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto: :roflmto:
bugger.....you posted this as i posted my reply :Doh:

look in the cassette opening and you'll see the flush water level clear plastic tube......carefully pull off the top tube joint (grey rubber sleeve) and point it downwards.

this is the correct way to drain the tank.

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
bugger.....you posted this as i posted my reply :Doh:

look in the cassette opening and you'll see the flush water level clear plastic tube......carefully pull off the top tube joint (grey rubber sleeve) and point it downwards.

this is the correct way to drain the tank.
or you will see a Richard the turd

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'm beginning to think you mean the flush tank, in which case I believe it is supplied from the main freshwater supply, so there would be nothing to drain.

Do you have to fill a seperate tank with Flushing Water, if not then jobs a good-un.

Griff

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Come on P Eye !
Do try and keep up man !!! :Doh:

See post #7 !! :winky::roflmto:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
we do not have this problem with an RV

Having an RV means we do not have to lug cassettes to a dumping point.. we do it in style pump it with a macerator.. fresh water is taken from our on board holding tanks... wicked I know.. but I love to sit and watch the euro vans lug the cassette to a elsan point when we are at shows or on a site... most RV's can last 5 days before we worry about getting the hose out and connecting up to dump.

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Having an RV means we do not have to lug cassettes to a dumping point.. we do it in style pump it with a macerator.. fresh water is taken from our on board holding tanks... wicked I know.. but I love to sit and watch the euro vans lug the cassette to a elsan point when we are at shows or on a site... most RV's can last 5 days before we worry about getting the hose out and connecting up to dump.

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only 5 days Bob.....our Thetford cassette lasts for at least 14 days.::bigsmile:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I just don't let Joyce eat or drink while we are in the van or for a week before:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

I've always had motorhomes where the toilet flush water was taken from the main water tank, however, I think there should be some sort of pipe,tube or such like located in the toilet cassettee compartment which you use to empty the flush tank, failing that, you'll have to keep 'flushing' the toilet.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
If there is no drain off you'll have to siphon it with a tube, but make it a clear tube so you can see it coming!

Get a good suck going then release as it rises.
:winky:

Broken Link Removed
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back