Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
VW Gatcombe
Exp
Hiya!

I'm still trying to find somewhere to buy a reversing camera that's not a load of rubbish from somewhere that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

I live just outside Macclesfield in Cheshire. Can anyone help?

Thanks!!

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
I recently went into a large Motorhome Dealers accessories shops looking for a new reversing camera. I asked the salesman if he could advise me, and show me what options he had in stock.

He said certainly sir, "They're behind you"................:RollEyes:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Hiya!

I'm still trying to find somewhere to buy a reversing camera that's not a load of rubbish from somewhere that doesnt cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks!!

Go on ebay and search , Brigade ,Waeco ,Camos ,all good quality:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

peejay

Free Member
Jun 20, 2009
South Cheshire
Funster No
MH
WildAx
Exp
Started Nov '09
reversing camera

Hiya!

Thanks!!

I have a Brigade camera which I fitted myself and it is brilliant.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Boogie, we have been dealing with these people to have our Oyster recalibrated, and they do other things as well, found them really good to deal with, problem sorted promptly phone calls returned, could be worth a call.

Leisrurepower
B1 Trident Business Park,
Warrington,
Cheshire WA3 6AX

Tel : 01925 830 584

Ask to speak to Mike or Graham.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi boogie, been using one of these for the last 3 years. Best thing since sliced bread. Cheap as chip too
Link Removed

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
no idea Brian I paid more than that direct from Hong kong it has 2 camera inputs and TV input etc the picture is crisp and solid. I have it on all the time I am driving, when parked up I have it off.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bmb1uk

Free Member
Jan 1, 2010
LEICS
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
no idea Brian I paid more than that direct from Hong kong it has 2 camera inputs and TV input etc the picture is crisp and solid. I have it on all the time I am driving, when parked up I have it off.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its a good job the camera is off then. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We've got something very similar to this and it works extremely well, the advantage is that it is clipped on the existing mirror so is out of the way and therefore not so obvious that you have any 'kit' in your van worth nicking, plus it is in the position that you normally look at for a rear view mirror, so it doesn't take much getting used to, also, the image is much wider so you see more.

Link Removed

You just have to make sure you get the one with this type of camera and not the ones that you drill a bit hole for!:Eeek:

OP
OP
B

boogie

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
VW Gatcombe
Exp
We've got something very similar to this and it works extremely well, the advantage is that it is clipped on the existing mirror so is out of the way and therefore not so obvious that you have any 'kit' in your van worth nicking, plus it is in the position that you normally look at for a rear view mirror, so it doesn't take much getting used to, also, the image is much wider so you see more.

Link Removed

You just have to make sure you get the one with this type of camera and not the ones that you drill a bit hole for!:Eeek:

Thanks so much for this.......but I cant see the diffeence between this and a camera??? Being thick maybe? Thanks for taking the trouble to repy!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back