Thank you to our French funsters !! (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Many thanks to Pauline (Hollyberry) for an outstanding welcome, although she is a veggie, she cooked us an outstanding Chicken casserole !!! :thanks2:

Now we have arrived at Frankies (Yodeli) The sun is shining and she is trying to lure us into the garden with the promise of Champagne !!! The princess has every chance of success in this venture...Eat your heart out JJ...the battle is on !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tomorrow will see us once more on our journey to Zahora !!!:thumb:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
It's like lesbianism, a good man can sort them out.

Don't understand what above means but in my family providing a meal for guests is known as "hospitality".

Glad to hear Salopian & Henry (and Taffy the dog) have got to Toulouse--happy onwards travelling.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Henry would probably burst into laughs reading this Joy !!! He is not a chicken but a real man (which doesn't mean that a chicken hasn't been sacrified ... somehow ....!) Steve has found a jolly good fellow to go down to Zahora with him:winky:... and another one .... on four legs... whom with i've had good feelings::bigsmile: called Taffy!!!
Everyone has gone now , heading south through Andorra .... Safe Travel to them 2 ... I mean 3 sorry Taffy!!!

Affectueusement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back