Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
I am sure this has been asked before. We want to go to the new site for about 63 days commencing mid Feb 2012. I am trying to work out the prices, also they don't seem to line up with the ones the caravan club states. We would go for the middle size pitch as we have an 8 metre van
plus smart. Are the prices quoted less 50% and where does the 20% discount come. I have e mailed the site, but thought some-on e might know.
Thanks

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Have a look at this. I believe about 22 vans have so far booked. ::bigsmile:

Broken Link Removed

Ivy

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Marjal

Hi dont know where you get 50% discount as I havent studied prices,visited site today and they told us you get a 20% discount if you book before 12th Dec also included in the charges is electrics and free use of gym and saunna if you book before the 12th.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi dont know where you get 50% discount as I havent studied prices,visited site today and they told us you get a 20% discount if you book before 12th Dec also included in the charges is electrics and free use of gym and saunna if you book before the 12th.
I believe electric is not included in the prices quoted which are listed on one of the pages ...that it is pay only for what / when you use by a meter

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think you can get 30% if you let them know you are a Funster

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
Hi have now had a look at brochure the 50% you mention is for the amount of days you are there the 20% is an extra bonus opening offer.

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
marjhal

Attachments

• spaim 2011.12 012.jpg
    spaim 2011.12 012.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 66
  • spaim 2011.12 013.jpg
    spaim 2011.12 013.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
S

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
camping at marjal

Thank you to everyone who replied we have heard back from the site and the costs with motorhomefun discount is £10.32 per night.
We are stilll not sure if we want to stay in one place for 60 nights as the longest we have every stayed is two weeks and that is not very often
regards

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
We are stilll not sure if we want to stay in one place for 60 nights as the longest we have every stayed is two weeks and that is not very often
regards

I know where your coming from.. we spend three months on a Spanish site winter 06/07 and to be frank, I was bored rigid.. couldn't wait to up sticks and go.. Two weeks in any location is plenty for me ... Others seem to like it and go year after year to the same place..

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
marjhal

Hi you could be right about staying on this site for 60 dys given where it is situated I would want some sort of transport to able to get about, They did say talks were ongoing for local transport to include the site, also car hire charges seemed farly reasonable

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We are stilll not sure if we want to stay in one place for 60 nights

Don't panic. It's very unlikely they will wheel clamp you. When you've had enough, move on, that's what these vehicles are for.

I think Jim's meet duration is probably spot on.

Bit further south we really enjoyed Torre del Mar. Miles of lovely sea front to cycle on.
Same to the north at Peniscola.

And hundreds of other places of course, the above is our very limited knowledge of Spain.

OP
OP
S

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
spanish camp sites

Don't panic. It's very unlikely they will wheel clamp you. When you've had enough, move on, that's what these vehicles are for.

I think Jim's meet duration is probably spot on.

Bit further south we really enjoyed Torre del Mar. Miles of lovely sea front to cycle on.
Same to the north at Peniscola.

And hundreds of other places of course, the above is our very limited knowledge of Spain.

Yes we have knocked Marjal on the head, booked Portsmouth Santander for 21st Feb, and will play it by ear returning via the tunnel c/o tesco vouchers. Booked ferry with airmiles 2 adults, dog, 8 metre van plus trailer for £262 plus air miles, which we thought was a good deal
roll on Feb.
regards

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Yes we have knocked Marjal on the head, booked Portsmouth Santander for 21st Feb, and will play it by ear returning via the tunnel c/o tesco vouchers. Booked ferry with airmiles 2 adults, dog, 8 metre van plus trailer for £262 plus air miles, which we thought was a good deal
roll on Feb.
regards

A perfect plan. Good price. Enjoy. Don't forget your ACSI card.

If you happen to pass Marjal or Zahora you know where you'll get a FUN welcome.

And we seriously hope this will come off without resorting to pesetas.

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Not by any stretch of imagination attractive is it. Parking lot.

Compare......

I guess its going to take a while for the trees and bushes to develop
certainly looks nice and new :)

might pop in there next feb for a few days

barry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries