LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just to say "Thanks" too Frankie for making the call, we are on camping Nantes for a few days before heading off down South a bit further..

Lovely site, be it a bit expensive, (35 euros per night) but hey-ho we are on holiday... and as near to the centre of the city as you could get, good "Tram System that stops nearly outside the site straight into town, but we will drive cos of Paul..

Maurice,Judy & Paul.
XXX

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Have a safe trip Mo... if you fancy a few extra days around Nantes there is a free Aire at

Saint-Philbert-de-Grand-Lieu

GPS: 47.0449 -1.6430

We stayed at it for about a week, next to a park with a river, bus service to Nantes..

jim

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Just to say "Thanks" too Frankie for making the call, we are on camping Nantes for a few days before heading off down South a bit further..

Lovely site, be it a bit expensive, (35 euros per night) but hey-ho we are on holiday... and as near to the centre of the city as you could get, good "Tram System that stops nearly outside the site straight into town, but we will drive cos of Paul..

Maurice,Judy & Paul.
XXX

Nice to hear from you , and quite happy to be of any help:winky: ! Safe travel.... and ENJOY !!!

For those who need a campsite near the spanish border on the Atlantic coast, the one I 've stopped at "camping larrouleta" is quite good! Cheap (same price for tent , caravan, or motorhome! You pay for the pitch , not for what you put on it !!) Very clean Toilets , and showers , sinks,....! BTW first time I see that there is no "men" and "ladies" but only one common builduig . There is a big laundry and dryiers. You can have WIFI , but you pay for it (1eur for 30 minutes ; 5eur for 4hours for example)

I will post a few pics soon!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Mo you could have phone me......................
images

Would have got you nowhere but I could have phoned a friend ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FRANKIE.............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Bit naughty is November.

You're pedalling quite hard for an old un.

It`s so near every thing I think it would be worth it if you were staying a few days.... There is a lot of oldery around here..

But for us we have seen enough, coming back next year to do the top west coast of France, it looks lovely..

Went to some seaside towny place for lunch and a walk round very pretty..

Looking forwad to seeing you at Marjal at long last.. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back