Free Member
May 8, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 1974 on and off
Ive found in the past that its well worth using a good quality cover thats made from a breathable material, as the cheaper ones can damage the paintwork.In fact I think its better to frequently wash/wax, as getting up close whilst doing this enables you to see any deterioration and deal with it.

pollensabob

Free Member
Jan 30, 2008
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
7 years
I have Protect cover on a Transit Autosleeper good quality withstands all weathers and with soft undercover does not graze paintwork.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
We have used covers in the past but we found them a chore to put on. One downside we found to the breathable one was when the weather was freezing the cover stuck to the top of the motorhome, even though it was kept under cover!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Richard W

Deceased RIP
Jul 29, 2010
Burwash, Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just Starting
Stealth Cover

Hi Rich & Sarah,

I use a caravan cover*, mostly out of requirement for ‘stealth’. I keep the ‘van on a local farm and to avoid unwelcome attention the green cover blends in well with the vegetation.

There is a technique to getting the cover on and off, as well as needing somewhere to stash it when you are using the ‘van.

For me it works well, keeping the ‘van relatively clean and keeping the right side of the local farmer.

Happy Travels
Richard W.

*Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back