Free Member
Jul 21, 2009
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
Since 2004
Has anyone successfully returned a yellowed plastic sink back to white, and if so what did they use?

Thanks

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Has anyone successfully returned a yellowed plastic sink back to white, and if so what did they use?

Thanks

A long shot but we use very sucessfully a HG product called Mould remover it is a very powerful bleach that disperses black mould in the bathroom grouting immediately but recently I tried it on the kitchen sink that had become tea stained, the sink is a stone/resin one and the results were marvelous. HG products can be found in all hardware stores.:thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
you can buy a white plastic paint i used it on a shower tray worked well just make sure it is clean and sanded smooth before you paint

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Don't know about motorhome sinks, but my white plastic sink at home gets stained easily and I put the plug in - put half a cup of ordinary washing powder (for clothes) in and fill it up with cold water. Leave to soak overnight or longer if possible.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
yellow sink plastic

:RollEyes:Hi , if its a motorhome or caravan sink be careful what you use to clean it :Eeek:read all the instructions on the labels, as I cleaned my rapido sink a couple of years back and it came up lovely and white after cleaning and then disintegrated into bits like polystyrene cups do when they shrivel up :shout: rather expensive clanger:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back