Marine Yacht ship battery terminal clamps (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I am about to change my tow Numax domestic 86 amp batteries that have twin terminals ..one is a post the other is a screw thread. to the Ercsol 100 amp batteries.. these only have the standard poles... so I went hunting for an adapter.

I found on ebay at a reasonable price Marine Yacht Ship Battery Terminal Clamps

360363130970 .. ideal to get over the problem.. Link Removed

Bob... p.s purchased 2 sets, fast delivery and as advertised.

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
oon going hunt for more battery power in a limited area

You only had to ask Bob:yawn:

Eddie:winky:

Thanks Eddie

This is the continuation of my hunt for more battery power with the limited storage area on my Winnebago RV.. as you know from our first meeting a few years back. I run with a couple of Numax at 86 amps .. have been Ok, but the amount of life use I get is now deminishing and it is time to change for the next season.. hence found that I can get the Ercsol 100 amp in the same opening .. but the twin terminla was the issue.. hence my post.

Did call a couple weeks ago and discussed a battery to battery using the battery box on my 4 wheel car trailer (not the little wheelchair one) it may be an option to go (my understanding of the issue) having a battery to battery fitted so the battery I use for the winch (change to a leisure type battery) then add that extra battery in to the supply available ..i.e 3 batteries instead of 2... but nearer the time will have a full chat with you yourself to see if we can actually do that...

One thing I can say... is the Winnebago Aspect has lousy domestic battery space. As Eddie knows I have the Sterling 1500 watt Charger combi (pure sinwave) and a NASA BM1.. great set up, but still need more basic battery power. Have changed all the bulbs to LED's so it is moving along to the next stage.

But yes Eddie, did not think to ask you about the battery clamps. Thanks

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back