Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
this sort of thing really :Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry: me up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onstration-November-11.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

last year they were burning poppies :Eeek:

these people have a right to free speech because the people died who we are remembering

What?

I am a bit confused here.

I will remember everyone who has served and is serving (Including my BiL and Dad). The least I can do is stop for one moment and shut my mouth for a minute and thank those who gave their lives...

Why do you have to bring up a Mail clipping? The worst this country has to offer?

I am confused by your post.

Have I clicked "Like" on a post that isn't what it purports to be or has Jhorsf made a comment with a link that misrepresents the original post?

Just so we are clear. I will be grateful today and forever for anyone who gives their life to protect their fellow man. There is no higher calling in my opinion. "I will always remember them, and and will be eternally grateful"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You should not be confused I said this winds me up and then left a link to a post where some people are disrespecting our brave fallen Heroes .Last year this person got fined only 50 pounds for burning a poppy and organising a protest. I also said"these people have a right to free speech because the people died who we are remembering"
The reason I posted it is I find it difficult to believe these people are allowed the "RIGHT" to protest and the irony of it all.

you said.
"Have I clicked "Like" on a post that isn't what it purports to be or has Jhorsf made a comment with a link that misrepresents the original post? "

what comment did you not understand?and how does the link misrepresent the original post?

Just for the record the op said we should never forget them and I put a link to something going on I think is wrong and should not be allowed like it was last year, a protest like this is possible because these Heroes died for free speech

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
You are right we give them freedom of speech and they abuse it,we are too soft on them, ship em off is wot i reckon if they don`t like it.The Aussies have got it right they have told the immigrants if they can`t live by our rules then go home:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
You are right we give them freedom of speech and they abuse it,we are too soft on them, ship em off is wot i reckon if they don`t like it.The Aussies have got it right they have told the immigrants if they can`t live by our rules then go home:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I couldn't agree more! This is the sort of $hite we encourage to live in OUR country, and pay them!

I will remember our heroes, past and present, with pride,

and i will remember these despicable articles that spit in our faces.

Craig

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
it's only right that we have a counter protest, which we say is for Muslims.

So let me get this straight....

These people ( I use the word people loosely ) are speaking for all Muslims ?

No.. they are unelected scum with very big mouths and egos to suit

Are they at least speaking for the majority of Muslims then ?

Well no.. in fact they and their ilk are condemned by pretty much the WHOLE Muslim community. Their support does not extend much past immediate friends ( not even their own families support the same beliefs )

Is this then another case of the Human Rights act and the softly softly being bent and twisted by the few ?

Perhaps if the Muslim community, instead of just distancing themselves from these idiots, took an active physical stance things in the UK would not be staggering further and further towards an abyss there will be no turning back from

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
That is why I was very careful not to bring religion into my post they do not represent most Muslims in this country in my opinion

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
So let me get this straight....

These people ( I use the word people loosely ) are speaking for all Muslims ?

No.. they are unelected scum with very big mouths and egos to suit

Are they at least speaking for the majority of Muslims then ?

Well no.. in fact they and their ilk are condemned by pretty much the WHOLE Muslim community. Their support does not extend much past immediate friends ( not even their own families support the same beliefs )

Is this then another case of the Human Rights act and the softly softly being bent and twisted by the few ?

Perhaps if the Muslim community, instead of just distancing themselves from these idiots, took an active physical stance things in the UK would not be staggering further and further towards an abyss there will be no turning back from

By doing nothing the rest of their Community is condoning this behaviour.
They have the "right" to demonstrate?
OK
Surely, then, folk who wish to show respect have the "right" to try to persuade them away from this despicable course of action?
Serving and ex servicemen, their families, families of those who gave their lives for the free speech of others to name a few?

These are scum in any society.
No one, nor any Nation, deserves this level of insult.
If it were to be an anti muslim demo, the book would be thrown in all directions.
Charges of inciting racial hatred are warranted here.
Jail these "protesters" and deport them as a job lot, entire families as well.
Affordable if we all pay for one ticket.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back