Free Member
Oct 30, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
3 years
Hello everyone, I'm new to site, and enjoy using my camper van. I mostly travel alone, but did wonder if anyone knows if there is an organisation that catered for solo travellers. My family have lost their enthusiam for camping. Michele

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
for solo travellers. Michele

FUN of course. Loads on here. All sexes.

You're not Michele Foggerty are you, you would be alone after the stunt you pulled in the filling station when you dumped the black waste on forecourt. Carl was not pleased.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
FUN of course. Loads on here. All sexes.

You're not Michele Foggerty are you, you would be alone after the stunt you pulled in the filling station when you dumped the black waste on forecourt. Carl was not pleased.

thats not a very nice welcome brian:Blush:
though i do see your point:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi welcome to the forum, come to some of the fun meets no one is alone for long there :roflmto:

All the best Rick

OP
OP
R

Rimorgirl

Free Member
Oct 30, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
3 years
Re Hi

Hello, Thank you for your messages. NO I am not the same Michele.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and welcome. I'm new to motorhoming and will also be a lone traveller, well, apart from the 2 dogs and 2 cats anyway!

OP
OP
R

Rimorgirl

Free Member
Oct 30, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
3 years
Lots of ideas

Hi everyone, your messages have given me many ideas to peruse. You have all been very helpful and friendly thank you!

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Michele

I also travel alone from time to time and enjoyed my one rally with the funsters this year, and would like to do more. There is also a club for single campers called The Good Companions - I have met members on my travels. They describe themselves as

A club for people who camp alone by caravan, motorhome or tent; whether single, widowed, divorced, separated or people with non camping partners. The Club's objective is to meet for camping and related activites to enable members to enjoy recreation and good companionship. Members host meets and tours throughout the year at Caravan Club, Camping and Caravanning Club and private sites and rally fields throughout the UK. We have a regular newsletter.

Tel: 07947 480113
thenewcompanions@gmail.com

Catherine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Michele :welcome: to motorhome fun. your not alone at fun meets and rallies.::bigsmile:

We held a couple of meets up near Ipswich this year, and they went down well.:thumb:
We have been looking at another for next May so keep an eye on the Rallies and Meets on the right of the front page. :Smile: We have been trying to sort out a date today but the landlord is not there at the moment, but it should be on the meets list within a week.

This was the last one: Link Removed

If your a member of the C & C Club the East Essex Group are very active, and camp most weekends.

:thumb: Bob and Jane.

:flyingwelcome:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Welcome to Fun Michele. There are quite a few of us solo travellers on here. There are also quite a few single solo travellers as well. One less since JJ deserted the cause of course:smalllove::secret:.

It may be worth you joining one of the "events" that funsters go on. It is a great way to meet people and you can then make an informed decision about whether you want to travel further or travel further and more.

Whichever it is, you will always have fun with this lot ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back