Wildboar Hunter

Free Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sardinia Italy
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Swift Royal
Exp
Hi all, think site is great, been reading (laughing) at some comments. I can see why you call it Motorhome Fun! Looking forward to helping or being helped on the site. A relatively newbie at Motorhoming but some knowledge of repairs, installation advice or jokes. Hoping to take MH from UK January and driving "home" weather permitting! and will keep a journal of events which may interest some members! Long drive I know but have done it 3 times but not in my MH.:Eeek:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi and welcome. Hope we get to meet up some time. I must confess, we are a nice bunch. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's a lie. :ROFLMAO:

Ivy

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Wildboar Hunter, welcome to MotorhomeFun. :thumb:
:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hello Wildboar Hunter and welcome to MotorhomeFun :Smile::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Long drive I know but have done it 3 times but not in my MH.:Eeek:

Nah, loads of us do it regularly, it's what motorhomes are for. Some of us were is Sorrento last month.

But January, now that's a different matter, might need to sacrifice a few chickens to the snow gods.

I guess the big question is, should Sardinia be on our wish list ? What's the cheapest ferry ? Is there good camping or wild camping ? Are there really wild boars to hunt ?

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, wild boar eh? is that at "home" or in the UK, quite a few around these days I am partial to a nice bit of pork. Where are you based in the UK, and when you say driving home do you mean for good? Tell us more. Do check out the chatroom as well.

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
:welcomefunster: , Wildboar Hunter there are a few boars on here but they are not wild not naming names

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome, being from Italy you should be well versed in things Italian and can maybe give members some hints and tips for when they are there

OP
OP
W

Wildboar Hunter

Free Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sardinia Italy
Funster No
MH
Exp
The island of Sardinia

Nah, loads of us do it regularly, it's what motorhomes are for. Some of us were is Sorrento last month.

But January, now that's a different matter, might need to sacrifice a few chickens to the snow gods.

I guess the big question is, should Sardinia be on our wish list ? What's the cheapest ferry ? Is there good camping or wild camping ? Are there really wild boars to hunt ?
Hi, Wow, Sorrento, thats what I call a drive! As regards to whether Sardinia is on your wish list I can only say that I simply love it here and so do many other MH and I personally cant wait to tour all the island. I get a discount fot the ferry from Genoa to Sardinia being a resident, so the answers to your questions are: Ferry prices depend on season, they can be quite cheap or very expensive so keep looking on t'internet, There are excellent campsites dotted conveniently near beautiful beaches and wild camping is abound along with plenty of wild boars( MMM) Would love to see more British MH here so hoping Sardinia makes it to your wish list! Ciao :thumb: PS: Hope your wrong about the sacrifice of chickens in the snow!! lol

OP
OP
W

Wildboar Hunter

Free Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sardinia Italy
Funster No
MH
Exp
Advice and tips whilst in Sardinia

Hi and welcome, being from Italy you should be well versed in things Italian and can maybe give members some hints and tips for when they are there
Hi Chatter, it would be a pleasure to help! I am driving over and intend to keep a diary of places to stay along the route etc etc, Hopefully it might help someone.

OP
OP
W

Wildboar Hunter

Free Member
Oct 27, 2011
Sardinia Italy
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hi and welcome to the fun, wild boar eh? is that at "home" or in the UK, quite a few around these days I am partial to a nice bit of pork. Where are you based in the UK, and when you say driving home do you mean for good? Tell us more. Do check out the chatroom as well.
Hi Wildman, Home is where the heart is and at the moment mine is in Sardinia. I have been here for over 10 years but return to England for Xmas and Easter to see my daughters and grandchildren. I will be bringing my MH from England and driving to Sardinia and keeping it here for 12 months to tour the island and begin the drive back to England or perhaps register the MH here!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back