LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Any "Funsters" on the Friday 25th November overnight ferry Plymouth to Roscoff? :thumb:

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Too many things to keep us over here at the moment daughter at uni in Wales, son still at home, Mum who is not well and needs us, Dad who lives close by and would miss us, working full time, etc etc. But one day we too will be in a position to go off for longer trips, in the meantime we have to make do with 3 or 4 (2/3 week) trips to europe a year and some weekends away in this country - we are off to Lampeter this weekend in the van to see daughter. In fact I should be getting stuff ready to go now.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Any "Funsters" on the Friday 25th November overnight ferry Plymouth to Roscoff?[/HI] :thumb:

Any Funsters [HI]who wish they were on[/HI] the etc.etc

Old Mo only put this on here to wind up those funsters who wished they could be on their with him, that's us, slaving away to pay enough tax to pay for their site fees and restaurant bills for the next 4 or 5 months.

Dare I say [STRIKE]Bas[/STRIKE] very doubtful parentage...............
:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Any Funsters [HI]who wish they were on[/HI] the etc.etc

Old Mo only put this on here to wind up those funsters who wished they could be on their with him, that's us, slaving away to pay enough tax to pay for their site fees and restaurant bills for the next 4 or 5 months.

Dare I say [STRIKE]Bas[/STRIKE] very doubtful parentage...............
:ROFLMAO:

No... I dont wind people up.... :RollEyes:

It was a genuine enquiry... Had there of been any Funsters on that sailing I was going to part with some of my OA pension and offer to buy them a drink..

But shan`t now... :Tongue1: ::bigsmile:

And I`ll have you know that out of four possibility`s I have a rough idea of who my father was.. :Doh::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
No... I dont wind people up.... :RollEyes:

It was a genuine enquiry... Had there of been any Funsters on that sailing [HI]I was going to part with some of my OA pension and offer to buy them a drink..[/HI]

But shan`t now... :Tongue1: ::bigsmile:

And I`ll have you know that out of four possibility`s I have a rough idea of who my father was.. :Doh::ROFLMAO:

Pm'd a lot of Funsters and they say they would pay to see a photo of that so I've booked on (foot passenger only) just so you can buy me a drink.

If you don't see me there then have a great trip, really wish I was meeting you and coming along.....Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back