Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Chester. UK
Funster No
MH
VW Komet camper
Exp
Spring 09
Hello again all, Four months ago we bought an old Hymerthat has been fitted with a new tv system. Unfortunately its not working, does anyone know of a fitter in the N/W (Chester area) where I might get this sorted? Many thanks for any help. Bill and Tily

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Hello again all, Four months ago we bought an old Hymerthat has been fitted with a new tv system. Unfortunately its not working, does anyone know of a fitter in the N/W (Chester area) where I might get this sorted? Many thanks for any help. Bill and Tily

What exactly is "not working"...? More info may help

Have you checked the power supplies. Is it a 12v or 240v TV set?
Have you checked the usual fuses and breakers to start? Does it work off 12v direct, or via a transformer. Is it a TV with DVD and does anything work or is it totally dead?

Callum

Upvote 0

pudseykeith

Free Member
Nov 5, 2007
Leeds West Riding of York
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 Years
Hi. Just a thought, is it still on analog if it is it will need a set top box of full of digitals and things. hope you sort it out. Pudseykeith. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Hi Bill and Tilly, I'm not an expert but I do know a bit after setting up my own stuff,I don't live too far from Chester so if you send me a PM I might be able to help you :thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back