Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
evenin all,in my 640 swift kontiki ive got a socket nxt 2 my mains socket,i beleive it may b 12vlt.does anybody know if this is correct,and if so where do i get the plugs from.i was thinking of putting a 12vlt line in so i can use my telly.all the best 2 everyone
:thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
evenin all,in my 640 swift kontiki ive got a socket nxt 2 my mains socket,i beleive it may b 12vlt.does anybody know if this is correct,and if so where do i get the plugs from.i was thinking of putting a 12vlt line in so i can use my telly.all the best 2 everyone

Hi Yes your right it's a 12v I run my TVoff it when no hook up. I got a spare plug from a £1 type shop, or a spares shop should have them .pete :thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

if it has two vertical or horizontal slots of different sizes then yes, its 12v...you can buy the plugs at caravan shops or online...search 12v caravan plugs.

by the way....not a dig but..... I hate text speak on forums, no need for it as theres no real limit to characters/symbols on a forum page :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
if it has two vertical or horizontal slots of different sizes then yes, its 12v...you can buy the plugs at caravan shops or online...search 12v caravan plugs.

by the way....[HI]not a dig but[/HI]..... I hate text speak on forums, no need for it as theres no real limit to characters/symbols on a forum page :thumb:

Wot's that if it's not a dig ?:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
no problem

thank you for your imput pappajohn,in future correspondence i will not use text.:thumb:iIn the morning i will go to the caravan shop and purchase a couple of plugs.thanks again,and goodnight to you all.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
thank you for your imput pappajohn,in future correspondence i will not use text.:thumb:iIn the morning i will go to the caravan shop and purchase a couple of plugs.thanks again,and goodnight to you all.
Far be it for me to tell you how to write a post, my friend...it just winds me up...please ignore my comment :Doh:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
No problem

Morning pappajohn,i hope the weather is better with you in your neck of the woods,its torrential never stopped all night.just hope the weather is better next weekend.going on our second outing with the motorhome,up to windermere at the camping club site.got to go visitors arriving.talk soon ,all the best::bigsmile:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
thank you

hello everybody,just to say thank you for your imput about 12vlt dc plugs.I purchased one yesterday.I should be home all being well today.ttfn

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Far be it for me to tell you how to write a post, my friend...it just winds me up...please ignore my comment :Doh:

Im worse than you :)
I refuse to use "text speak " even when writing texts !!!!
I insist on writing the whole word in full.....

......Good grief !!! We're British !!!

barry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back