Do we ever grow up and stop getting excited ! :-) (1 Viewer)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Will be unable to leave for Spain until about January the 15th,............................

But.................

have already stripped out the van, dumped all the summer stuff, packed all the winter escapade equipment, rehashed storage space, bought a new, small, lightweight printer, sorted out and stored most of the cloths ( MY cloths.. woman will do hers about 14 minutes before we leave !! )

Whipped the trailer wheels off, checked the bearings and repacked with grease, and have booked the the van for an early MOT ( it is due on Jan the 10th but have decided to have it done in November to shift the down time away from departure time )

Now sitting here twiddling thumbs cos I have run out of stuff to do ( for now )

One thing I will NOT be worrying about is how many toilet rolls to take ! ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Nooo we never do!!!

We are all ready for our trip to France setting off on 5th Nov.
Everything done and dusted. (we did the same with van MOT)

Can't wait :cry:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Never - I'm excited just thinking about it and I'm not going! Don't forget to check the cooking oil, the salt and pepper pots, take loads of tea bags. What else - oh yes, you could pack some baked beans beneath the benches. Yes I know you can buy these things over there but ............ just in case. :ROFLMAO:

Ivy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Baked beans are already in, tea bags.. we usually take 1.5 box's per week away..

Cooking oil is sorted, as is the chipper ( 'one man' deep fryer.. woman does not eat chips :Doh: )

Bread and butter ( or equivalent ) will be sorted out at the time, and we usually take 10 litres of milk ( lasts us just about until it starts to go on the turn )

Marmite not in yet, nor the tinned spuds for the journey down but groceries tend to fall outside my remit ( left to me, we would live off crisps, cola and vodka ! )

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Never to old to get excited, we're not going until next year and excitedly making plans for our escape, enjoy your trip.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Will be unable to leave for Spain until about January the 15th,............................

But.................

have already stripped out the van, dumped all the summer stuff, packed all the winter escapade equipment, rehashed storage space, bought a new, small, lightweight printer, sorted out and stored most of the cloths ( MY cloths.. woman will do hers about 14 minutes before we leave !! )

Whipped the trailer wheels off, checked the bearings and repacked with grease, and have booked the the van for an early MOT ( it is due on Jan the 10th but have decided to have it done in November to shift the down time away from departure time )

Now sitting here twiddling thumbs cos I have run out of stuff to do ( for now )

One thing I will NOT be worrying about is how many toilet rolls to take ! ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nurse Nurse....

Jaws is at it again....

He needs more pills and stuff..

:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just hoping they put some hard standing on our pitch so we do not head for japan again ( straight down !! )

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just hoping they put some hard standing on our pitch so we do not head for japan again ( straight down !! )

That's known as Doing a Pitstop.

Though it's debatable if you could get one as deep as she does.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Gertcha !!!

Planning my journey as well, stopping off at Parc Verger to watch the Brazilian F1 race, then down to Hollyberries, and then darn sarf to Spain !!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back