Free Member
Oct 14, 2011
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
I am a newbie
:RollEyes:Sooo much to learn in such a small amount of time.I have travelled from Oz and bought my first motorhome and plan to travel through Europe for 7 months.Ant suggestions for my travels would be welcome.Having problems with motorhome insurance and getting a acis guide!! Thanks Andrea from Oz

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Andrea, :welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb:
We have some Australians doing the same but cant remember the user name, got a feeling they are in Spain at this moment, seem to remember a post recently. :Doh: We have also met people doing just what your going to do, it can be done.:thumb: Hope they see this post and steer you in the right direction. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Have a look at this: http://www.magbaztravels.com/content/view/340/27/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Just to say a big welcome from me too....:Smile: (I tried to type this upside down so you could read it but couldn't work out how to do it.)

OP
OP
V

Venzy

Free Member
Oct 14, 2011
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
I am a newbie
Thank you

Hi Andrea, :welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb:
We have some Australians doing the same but cant remember the user name, got a feeling they are in Spain at this moment, seem to remember a post recently. :Doh: We have also met people doing just what your going to do, it can be done.:thumb: Hope they see this post and steer you in the right direction. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Have a look at this: http://www.magbaztravels.com/content/view/340/27/

Thank you for the link it was very helpful.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Ant suggestions for my travels would be welcome.Having problems with motorhome insurance and getting a acis guide!!

Could be because you need ACSI ! Try Vicarious Books.

What's going on down under, we kept bumping into Ozies all over Europe. Is it desert Oz time ? Or is it just closed ?

Anyway, bit late in the year now, but when it warms up again, visit Italy, you'll not regret this.

What possessed you to come to Europe this time of year ?

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
It's about 24-25C here in the Dordogne. Weather's beautiful, clear skies, leaves just turning, roads quiet and less tourists around than last month.
Was talking to some visitors about the difficulty visitors to UK have getting insurance, and as they've hired motorhomes in NZ and had no problems, we really couldn't understand it.

Hope you can get sorted & enjoy travelling. Southern Europe is obviously still warm but even last winter I found sub-aero Scotland beautiful!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back