Johnscross ahead of Brownhills (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We need more reviews and more votes. Did you buy from a dealer? If so please pop along to our Link Removed and leave a review and or star rating. The more votes, the more useful this resource will become. Thanks in advance:thumb:

Attachments

• top dealers.jpg
    top dealers.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Didn't buy my van from there as impulse bought it driving past a forecourt :thumb:... but would certainly ask in future as they seem so helpful, courteous and friendly. Joy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
seems to be still no after sales rating :thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes I thought hard about the after sales rating. I considered that once the initial flurry had settled down the resource would be used right after people bought and it would be too soon to comment on after sales. So they would either leave it at zero which would downgrade the overall rating or rate it without receiving it.

This is why the comments are important, you can go back and leave comments on the company at any time and they are easily seen by all.

Thanks for the input, I hope this explains away the absence of a grade for after sales.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
dealer review

Stewart Longton Chorley gave me good deal and good service well pleased

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Think most of you know where we bought from and would not recommend them to anyone:thumbdown:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Vehicles 4 Leisure, Prestatyn
Good deals on new Elddis special editions with loads of extras.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
As already mentioned Tyne Valley Motorhomes, not a lot of choice here in Northeast

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I personally would have no hesitation recommending Richard Baldwin Motorhomes in Halifax...I have bought 2 vans from them I had great service from them on both occasions...the first van was a pre owned van the second a brand spanking new one...any faults we found with both the vans were rectified with a smile and an "any time mate" attitude...The service manager Steve will do his best and he has a Can Do philosophy..I had an issue with the charging system on one of my vans which turned into a warranty job and a wait for Swift to say Yes do it..They fitted a temporary one so I could still use the van and when the issue was sorted took out the temporary one and refitted the new one... www.rbm.co.uk

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back