Shepton Mallett in January (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Will MHFun:Smile: have an official presence at this show? The April one lists MHFun:Smile: as being present but not the January one.

Trouble with this show is that the weather often makes it difficult to attend, we would have needed a snow plough last year, so there are advantages in turning up without prior booking if the weather is suitable.

Any thoughts?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, a chance of a life time :winky: Jim's always looking for someone to Marshal these events, I'm sure someone else would want to join you two, if you were up for it. :whatthe::ROFLMAO:

We would loved to do it again, but we have an appointment in Spain we have to keep and a funsters rally at http://www.marjalcostablanca.com/en/ on the way home. :thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, a chance of a life time :winky: Jim's always looking for someone to Marshal these events, I'm sure someone else would want to join you two, if you were up for it. :whatthe::ROFLMAO:

We would loved to do it again, but we have an appointment in Spain we have to keep and a funsters rally at http://www.marjalcostablanca.com/en/ on the way home. :thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

How many funsters rallied here last year Jane?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Don't think there were many in the treacherous conditions ::bigsmile:

images

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I didn`t know you had a pet bear Dixon:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Reallyretired
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Problem is I have since found out we can't go anyway. Clashes with a previous engagement (wedding actually) which I had got the date wrong:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
How many funsters rallied here last year Jane?

I recall there was Upmarkethippy (Cheyne) and Bionic Pixie (Lynne) , Lofty (Ken n Jude) , Taran Las (Phil ), Champers (John n Kath) think then, OnlySue( Sue) and 1 or 2 others , I dont recall treacherous conditions but then we live in Wales :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sorry didnt know everyone there and I suppose the winter cold kept most indoors at times :thumb:

You have missed out bobandjane (Bob and Jane) your marshals :roflmto: bashfop (Peter and Natalie) , Nearly Retired (as Grenville says he and Shirley were there) and a late RV arrival, not sure but we think it may have been Archie?

You went out Kath, made the day of the man on the Italian food and drink stall ::bigsmile: and then the Welsh contingent retired to your van!

I thought the show was pretty good apart from the smell of warm cow dung in the sheds due to them having to heat the event. Mmmmmm , fancy an olive with that? Jane :Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
You have missed out bobandjane (Bob and Jane) your marshals :roflmto: bashfop (Peter and Natalie) , Nearly Retired (as Grenville says he and Shirley were there) and a late RV arrival, not sure but we think it may have been Archie?

You went out Kath, made the day of the man on the Italian food and drink stall ::bigsmile: and then the Welsh contingent retired to your van!

I thought the show was pretty good apart from the smell of warm cow dung in the sheds due to them having to heat the event. Mmmmmm , fancy an olive with that? Jane :Smile:

If you want to call my hubby, sister and Phil Taran Las "The Welsh Contingent" ok, so be it::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

So we bought some italiian cheese, ham and a bottle of wine so what... we bought a crap trolley too which you seem to have missed out :Doh::Doh:

We also asked those who spoke to us to call in and visit so what.. Drinks stall I recall sitting with some new to be funsters having tea but maybe i am wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not our fault you had other arrangements to be with other funster's in their van instead of a night out at the pavilion with upmarkethippy and bionic pixie and the rest of us, no big deal you missed a good night ... so for retiring to our van altogether, where else would we have gone ? No one else invited us in!

But alas when we went home it was to bed after dancing the night away and having fun at the pavilion ..wahoo and Cheynes show on the way home x

The idea is that we all enjoy, even the "engish contingent" can do that surely !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

apologies for not stating you as marshals as thought folk already knew this

There is always a welcome in a Welsh home wherever it should be xxx:thumb:

Wishing you both happy travels xx

forgot to add I have my safety hard hat on and ducking x

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread