Free Member
Oct 6, 2011
cumbria
Funster No
MH
don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Am I aloud to ask about a particular dealers reputation on this site, or is it not PC. You know what they say if it looks to good to be true, then it usually isn't.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ask away, If they are good you will be told on the thread. If they are bad well that's another matter. While no one is allowed to be libelous about a company, you might well get negative info by way of Private Message :winky: So its always worth asking:thumb:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Am I allowed to ask about a particular dealers reputation on this site

You can be sure of two answers:

1: The b^%%$$d robbed me, don't go near.
2: They were so good I can't wait to change my van again.

It largely hinges on the van in question. They all ( well nearly ) are slick at getting money out of you, nothing is too much trouble. But and it's a big BUT, if something goes wrong, THEN you find out how good they are. You'll read endless threads on "I had to take it back 10 times", "I'm taking them to court". Not many "they fixed it no problem".

We bought from Discovery, Copphull, excellent salesman, perfect handover. Only problem was a window fault recall and they did the mods perfectly.

Now when I perfect salesman, I mean perfect for me, I had to find him and ask for the keys, he just said "call if you want help". Now that is my kind of saleman, others want nothing less that sexual gratification and a four course meal out of them. When it was "close the deal time" he gave us his full faultless attention.

So you can ask The Question, don't expect a conclusive answer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

RKE

Free Member
Sep 21, 2011
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Just sold ours!
Exp
Cumbria to Cambridge is a long way if anything goes wrong :winky:
terry

I agree !

I can't advise you as regards to a 'good' dealer in your neck of the woods ann01
But I would advise you to find a 'reputable' dealer as near as possible to your area, 'cos as terry says, if you do have problems ( minor or major ) it's a lot easier than making a 200/300 mile round trip to get things sorted!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back