Help in locating some one please... (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
There was a gentleman and his wife camped at the Lincoln Show at the back of the field reversed onto the fence... near or along side a couple of 5th wheels..

His Motorhome was (I think) a Winnebago, and he had put it up for the first time one of these Mesh screen/windbreaks that clip onto the Canopy.. If I remember the colour was Dark Blue. And was purposely made for his rig/awning/canopy..

I was well impressed with his and want to order one for myself...

I wrote down what was written on the label and it was "www.windbreaker.net"... but doing a search that web site does not exist...

Do any of you know the gent in question.. I assume he was a member of this club or perhaps the RVOC.

Many Thanks.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
think you might be looking for windblockers

Bought some ourselves at Malvern - very impressed with them so far, and they roll down to very small size when not in use

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Thanks all...

Sorted.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Got one Mo at Lincoln last year, very good :thumb:

Larry

Typically me Larry... didn`t think about it till Monday Morning..:RollEyes:

Was going for a full Safari room but they do the same thing but a hell of a lot cheaper..

May 12, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Used one for the first time a few weeks ago and it certainly blocked the wind. I bought some spring clamps on ebay (pack of 4), perfect for attaching to the upright of the awning.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Had em for a few years now.
Apart from the elastic loops on the bottom stretching like mad they have been most excellent, and we have been very pleased with them

Just a shame the old git who owns the company is not as nice as his product ! (In my opinion. I found him rude, nasty and does try it on somewhat )

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Mo there was another funster(with parrot) parked next to us that has stared making his own and looked very good. Im sure it was jezzport or something like that, i didnt get a chance to ask him how much he charges but had a good look at his and it looked ok.

Gerry

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Mo there was another funster(with parrot) parked next to us that has stared making his own and looked very good. Im sure it was jezzport or something like that, i didnt get a chance to ask him how much he charges but had a good look at his and it looked ok.

Gerry

Thanks for that Gerry... we is sorted now got one being made by Windblocker.. :thumb:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish

Gerry

Thats him Gerry, guy with the parrot.
It is Jezzport.
Looks a sturdy bit of kit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back