semi hemi

Free Member
Sep 26, 2011
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
old transit coachbuilt
Exp
and allso to motorhomes,me and the wife bought an old transit coachbuilt motorhome a few months back due to being fed up with tents,getting wet,and wanting to take our two dogs on our holls with us,we've been away for a few weekends so far and really enjoyed it.its interesting to drive especially over 60 mph and in the lorry ruts on the motorway..got loads of questions to ask and lots to learn.
cheers kev

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Hi Kev and welcome.

We too have two dogs and expect to find the MH ideal for holidays without the hassle of finding dog-friendly accommodation.

My first MH was a '76 Ford Transit Advantura, and I know what you mean about driving at 60 mph! Mine had an extreme fear of lorries - every time one went past it attempted to get into the ditch to hide! Had some hairy moments. :winky:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Kev

Welcome to MH Fun

We travel with 2 Poodles for company, best way of taking them away

Enjoy yourselves

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

semi hemi

Free Member
Sep 26, 2011
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
old transit coachbuilt
Exp
Hi Kev and welcome.

We too have two dogs and expect to find the MH ideal for holidays without the hassle of finding dog-friendly accommodation.

My first MH was a '76 Ford Transit Advantura, and I know what you mean about driving at 60 mph! Mine had an extreme fear of lorries - every time one went past it attempted to get into the ditch to hide! Had some hairy moments. :winky:

Ha Ha yeah same here,i've been trying to go faster than the lorries but i cant compete with sprinters..mine is a 84 coachbuilt transit by a company called multicruiser with a transit DI engine fitted,does around 28 mpg at 55/60 mph.loving it..at the moment!!:thumb:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Welcome!
The dogs love ours, when we load it up for a trip away, we can't get them out again until we get to where we are going!:Smile:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
:thumb::party2::party2::welcome:

You get more fun from the old ones:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun