Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
onecall insurance

if you are looking for cheap car insurance,DO NOT GO THROUGH ONECALL INSURANCE,they will quote you a good price and then,ramp it up after you buy it, through small things,i bought car insurance though this crowd,that looked cheap to start with but after they managed to take another £55 off me for changeing cars(admin fee, as i went down 10 group's),and then loseing the payment,that clearly shows up on my card,and demanding another payment so i paid that as well,while they sort out the first payment,they send me a letter stateing if i dont pay another £33 they will cancel my insurance,and will not answer my emails and cut me off when i phone them:ROFLMAO:so today i canceled my car insurance with them,and took out a policy with aviva:thumb:
and they say that a refund was issued back in may for the first payment,but no payment was received this end:Angry:
so after given them £270 first payment,then another £55,then another £55,and they want another £33,so i think i can kiss goodbye to a refund:Angry:
dont even no if iv canceled it as had no reply:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thats why their called one call Chris as they dont answer your calls after they have signed you up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Thats why their called one call Chris as they dont answer your calls after they have signed you up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
should be called fiftycallthirtyemailsandtwentyletters:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
its been an expensive and long drawn out lesson to me,DONT DEAL WITH WAN**RS,from day one the sign's were there,just i missed them:Doh:
aviva £197:thumb:fully comp

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Can sympathise with you they done me good style last year they are a bunch of bandidos
mike:Angry:
sorry to hear that buddy:Sad:
i think the word needs getting out,and this company needs shuting down:Angry:
what i cant get over! is every time i thought i sorted it, another bill dropped on the mat:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back