Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Been a very interesting day here at CaraVan
The RVs been stripped out Im sat here on some foam from an old hymer style vehicle admiring the first two pelmets off the production line
If Trevor, his mates and the girls on the machines have started how they mean to go on were in for a first class job to say the least
The materials we have chosen and workmanship far exceed our expectations Fear not this is not a bull up job for CareAvan, if things dont go right you will hear about them, so far so very very good
Popped into the workshop and saw my settee devoured by someone and i now sporting its slightly raised (knee support) cushions as per the Eurovans
With two pelmet tops and blinds re fitted in our bedroom we can see how things will eventualy look.
Looking forward to Tomorrow when more pelmets that ive seen finished in the workshop will be installed followed by the dinning area cushions and bed settee
Not enough to add pics as yet but will keep you posted
What happy bunch the lads and lasses are here, even Alfie the Bullmastiff smiles, I say Bullmastiff he's one of those devil dogs that looks like he might rip you to bits,Wonder if it was him that stripped my settee?
Night al folks more tomorrow
Geo

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Is Pammy not sharing your bit of foam then Geo?? Has she let you loose on your own, did you pick the fabrics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Is Pammy not sharing your bit of foam then Geo?? Has she let you loose on your own, did you pick the fabrics :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No fear of that Rob,she's here too
She's grabbed the recliner:RollEyes:
Im the stuck with the foam
Yes I claim the fame, or take the blame for the fabrics:Blush:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries