Free Member
Jul 26, 2011
hull
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
im a newbie
my wife has asked me to book a mini cruise from uk in october any body got any ideas for best deals (cruise ship)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Don't go, an absolute nightmare, I spent 3 friggin weeks floating around the Med in a P&O tin tub with geriatrics, hated very minute of it, the worst weather ever in the Med in May was probably something to do with it whilst the UK basked the the hottest weather since records began :cry:

Don't go unless you are approaching 90yrs of age, that way you will fit in, oh! and they have a nice chilled morgue on board, It was full when we got back, how do I know, the fresh flowers were all on offer half way through the cruise, see they are stored in the morgue and had to be taken out to make room :Eeek:

Enjoy your trip! ::bigsmile:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Don't go, an absolute nightmare, I spent 3 friggin weeks floating around the Med in a P&O tin tub with geriatrics, hated very minute of it, the worst weather ever in the Med in May was probably something to do with it whilst the UK basked the the hottest weather since records began :cry:

Don't go unless you are approaching 90yrs of age, that way you will fit in, oh! and they have a nice chilled morgue on board, It was full when we got back, how do I know, the fresh flowers were all on offer half way through the cruise, see they are stored in the morgue and had to be taken out to make room :Eeek:

Enjoy your trip! ::bigsmile:

Swift: what did you do before retirement?
Travel agent?:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
JDon't think it will sail from the UK, however, if does or you are tempted to fly and cruise, avoid the Island Escape (Thomson). Not the greatest holiday of our lives! :Doh:

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Loads of hospital ships leave Southampton :thumb:

I left from there, make sure they put your wooden leg on the right ship though if you have one, but that's a story for another day :ROFLMAO:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Try talking to Swift............he may offer you a week cruising around London docklands on his boat:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back