Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
Sorry about the title of the thread!

Hi all, I've been lurking for a bit, great forum, you all appear to be my long lost family!

It's going to be my first venture into a motorhome, just myself and my wife, we fancy more holidays each year so thought this a more cost effective way to go, and easier to travel around. Looking to get one with a garage, hoping to fit a scooter or even a motorcycle in the back depending on my research of garage door sizes and load capacity.

Budget is 20-25k, I can only find the 2 choices below. Any other ideas greatly welcome!

Chausson flash
Rimor katarasomethingorother!

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Yep one big happy family its your round:ROFLMAO:
:party2::welcome::welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Greggster, welcome to the fun:thumb: Have a look here..Link Removed its new today! Also do check out the buyers guide in my signature below:thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Greggster,

Can't wait to meet you at one of the meets (surprisingly). What you need is a leccy bike, one of which I bought at the Great Malvern show. Not only will you both be able to access the countryside easily, but you will get fit in the process. :flyingwelcome: ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

OP
OP
G

Greggster

Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
Hi Greggster,

Can't wait to meet you at one of the meets (surprisingly). What you need is a leccy bike, one of which I bought at the Great Malvern show. Not only will you both be able to access the countryside easily, but you will get fit in the process. :flyingwelcome: ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Ivy

Thanks Ivy! I'm an avid cyclist, I've never tried a battery assisted bike but could have done with it yesterday whilst going up Ditchling Beacon on the way to Brighton. I'm also an keen motorcyclist so need an RV with a garage or the ability to put a heavy duty motorbike rack on the back like they do in the states, (I don't like American vehicles though!).

Thanks for the welcomes so far, feel free to use my tab at the bar tonight

:thumb:

OP
OP
G

Greggster

Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
Hi Greggster, welcome to the fun:thumb: Have a look here..Link Removed its new today! Also do check out the buyers guide in my signature below:thumb:

Thanks Jim, that must have taken some time to set up. I found a local dealer on it that I never knew existed, very handy ::bigsmile:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Quote going up Ditchling Beacon on the way to Brighton.
That takes me back a few years, did the London to Brighton cycle ride many times but never made it all the way up the Beacon :RollEyes:

OP
OP
G

Greggster

Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Still looking
Exp
I know it's a killer isn't it. Yesterday I slowed down to 1.8mph at one stage!!! But I refused to walk and the view helped keep my mind off the pain :cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back