Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi.... Here I am sat in the motorhome at Stenay.... came down from Mouzon this morning and it's toooooo hot, was sat outside in the dark on the netbook..9.09pm BUT I could not see what keys I was pressing..well all windows and roof lights open also the door and not a breath of air...this afternoon 32c...we had some rain Tuesday / Wednesday night and that's fine for me "Rain through the night", but the days have been good and getting better and hotter.....the fishing at Mouzon was kind to me 4 in about a hour...WELL !! I am a pleasure leisure fisher man straight out of the door trip on my shoelace's and end up sitting on my deckchair... fish for a hour or two, then in for dinner or tea....6 steps back to the motorhome deckchair back in the boot/garage....have my lunch,dinner or tea now that's fishing at its best:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

What's the weather like in the UK:Doh: good I hope::bigsmile:

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
We just a heavy shower in Mansfield:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
:cry::cry: raining heavy in aldershot mell :cry::cry:

Niggle.....I am so sorry to hear to about your rain.... Its about time we had some sun in France 2011....April/May was Brill.....BUT...it has not been that good June,July August :Doh:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
dull in hull

Dennismartin Awwwwww sorry to about the rain in sunny Hull ! capital of Yorshire, close to my old home town Bridlington :thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
wet & windy here in Cardigan bay & supose to be getting worse !!

Well Pepper our Welsh friends / couple next to us ...will be very upset :cry::tears: that Cardigan bay is having bad weather! wet & windy:rain:....:winky::winky: Yeh I bet they are:winky: what do you think, when I tell them :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...that's why they are over here in France and on there way to Spain....The Sun....... of course:Doh::sin:

Mell...ooops sorry to hear about it being wet and windy in Cardigan bay hope it gets better, not worse

Mel:thumb:

GeraldandAnnie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Essex coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2006
Warm but overcast here at Shepton Mallet. The days have been quite cool and overcast, with splashes of rain here and there.

Gerald

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Just think... some Foreigners think that all the Brits talk about is the weather...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

One word for you Mel you young whippersnapper...

PORTUGAL

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just over 4 weeks until we're back over there :thumb::thumb:

Gerald

We may even see you then.....Gerald which part of France are you going to...:thumb:....I am hoping for a late summer......and a warm winter.....well I can dream....:winky::winky:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just think... some Foreigners think that all the Brits talk about is the weather...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

One word for you Mel you young whippersnapper...

PORTUGAL

JJ :Cool:

WELLHELLO JJYOU MUST HAVE JUST WOKEN UP...zZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz HOW ARE YOU, YOU OLD BU**ER...WHOOOOPS MY MAN:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......

another 12 to 14 weeks of the French sun THEN we will be checking out the Portugal rain.....mmm

GeraldandAnnie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Essex coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2006
Gerald which part of France are you going to

Hi Mel

it looks like we're doing Gravelines, Mailleraye sur Seine, Bouchemaine, and then Ile D'Oleron for a few days. And then ... who knows? :Cool: Probably chasing warm weather :thumb:

Gerald

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel

it looks like we're doing Gravelines, Mailleraye sur Seine, Bouchemaine, and then Ile D'Oleron for a few days. And then ... who knows? :Cool: Probably chasing warm weather :thumb:

Gerald

Great done them all many times....Gerald look on the mhf french Aires there is a free nice little Aire right next to the sea just below La Rochele I put on Angoulins sur mer , and if you get the chance.. go on ile de Noirmoutier, go pass all the aires on the ile....right up to the top left hand point called pointe de l'Herbaudiere ,,,there is a nice municipal camp site ....lovely little port....just check the ground before you come off the road and park....park first then go back with your pitch number...ground on sandy scrub grass nice size pitches,,,(some pitches can be a little loose sand) so check first:thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
:sin:Hope it's still sunny when we get there next friday night, booked on 11.20pm tunnel but hope to cross earlier, leave us a bit of sunshine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back