Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Remember this?? then read on..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYMdiXfjcw[/ame]

Well, now being a lot fitter and a lot slimmer,

some one dared me........

Now remember that photo at the bottom?

Well, some one put the idea in to my head that whilst I have a marathon to run in 5 weeks time, I ought to have a little break from the numerous injuries I have endured, the monotony of running 25-40 miles a week and have a little fun------

Well you guessed it....

In a bid to up my sponsorship I have decided to run the Hell up North in the all pink not tonight suit......
Now if there was ever a reason to get ya hand in ya pocket then surely this is it....
Pictures to follow as soon as I can get some one to admit to knowing me to actually take them and I may even add some of the chaffing that is for sure to occur..... the event is in 2 weeks time at Delamere forest..

Feel free to add to my sponsorship total by following the link at the bottom of my posts. A massive thank you to those that have already helped the Make a wish foundation,

pah, to the Nutters, Nutters my :moon2: you don't know the meaning of the word.

Attachments

• 261619_10150239107717825_616067824_7342551_1161510_n.jpg
    261619_10150239107717825_616067824_7342551_1161510_n.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 82

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Remember this?? then read on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjYMdiXfjcw

Well, now being a lot fitter and a lot slimmer,

some one dared me........

Now remember that photo at the bottom?

Well, some one put the idea in to my head that whilst I have a marathon to run in 5 weeks time, I ought to have a little break from the numerous injuries I have endured, the monotony of running 25-40 miles a week and have a little fun------

Well you guessed it....

In a bid to up my sponsorship I have decided to run the Hell up North in the all pink not tonight suit......
Now if there was ever a reason to get ya hand in ya pocket then surely this is it....
Pictures to follow as soon as I can get some one to admit to knowing me to actually take them and I may even add some of the chaffing that is for sure to occur..... the event is in 2 weeks time at Delamere forest..

Feel free to add to my sponsorship total by following the link at the bottom of my posts. A massive thank you to those that have already helped the Make a wish foundation,

pah, to the Nutters, Nutters my :moon2: you don't know the meaning of the word.

Hahah! Knew you couldnt resist ....seriously though well done :thumb::thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Little Britain has new cast

The only Gay in the village

Broken Link Removed

only kidding Paul best of luck and lots of respect for what you are doing:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hi Haggers

Mate your definitely a case for treatment ................Just a couple of observations Paul,I noticed you never did catch the girl in pink top that you were chasing :roflmto:
And did you ever go back to look for the stone you lost :winky:

Good on yer pal a great selfless thing to do :thumb:

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Very fetching. Where can I get one of those form Hubby!

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thanks guys... Especially for the generous sponsorship :Smile:

Nikki and her sister are busy trying to add things to the all in one and making me some head wear to go with it.... Me? Well I am just thinking .... Why o why did I get drunk the othernight ... But I am a man of my word and running the hell up north in an all in one pink suit that's saws my boxxxcks in half through bog and over the hills of doom is what I will do!!!

Incidentally it's actually next week the 11th

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I wanna put you forward for carrying the olympic torch so can you pls PM me if you fancy it???????????????? nothing stopping you doing it to raise charity money that I know of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I wanna put you forward for carrying the olympic torch so can you pls PM me if you fancy it???????????????? nothing stopping you doing it to raise charity money that I know of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gail,
but my story is neither a unique one or one worthy of such an honour. Bloke stops smoking gets fat after years of complete sporting life, loses a much loved family member and fights fat with running to make a few quid for a few selected charities.

There is a chap in my club that I have voted for, he has overcome brain tumors twice, at just 35 years old he has spent long periods in and out of hospital. He has young children and still runs distance races in order to raise money. I have therefore voted for him , and am supporting him. I would feel a little humbled to carry the torch in place of some of the real deserving people out there, but thank you so much for thinking of me.:thumb:

I have been out for a little 12 mile run today, In order to practice, I dressed up in compression gear in order to feel really hot. Boy it was cooking. God knows what I am going to feel like next week all covered in mud + wearing a fleece all in one suit. Nikki and her sister are putting sequins on it and all sorts,,, boy am I in trouble.:Blush:

again, thank you all those that have sponsored me, I am nearly up to £300. :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Paul you are definitely slimmer but i thought it was you laying off this:drink::winky::ROFLMAO:

Good on you for being the man you are and having the support of your family so you can do something that helps others :hug:

As to the running I could/would never have been able to do itopp5

Your another Funster STAR :thumb::coolthumb::thanks2:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Thank's John, kind words, but you know Im boring :roflmto:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Paul, why don't you wear cotton long johns underneath, to absorb the moisture. ::bigsmile:

That pink suit will make you sweat like hell::Eeek:

Plenty of Vaseline needed.:thumb:

Good luck:thumb:

Lesley

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Paul, why don't you wear cotton long johns underneath, to absorb the moisture. ::bigsmile:

That pink suit will make you sweat like hell::Eeek:

Plenty of Vaseline needed.:thumb:

Good luck:thumb:

Lesley

ye[ your right in every sense. I just hope that it does not destroy my bits for the marathon. I have a compression suit to wear underneath, but remember that much of this course is very very muddy, has bog up to my shoulders, and water past the waste. Im hoping this might keep me a little cool, but I don't think it will help much with the chaffing in those special places :roflmto:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Well Nikki has been making some adjustments to the suit, it's had its gusset restyled, so not much too show in the meat and two veg department now ::bigsmile: was there ever? :ROFLMAO:

Sister in law is coming up tonight to fit me for a babies bonnet and dress up the suit as well as my dummy .....

I suppose the good news is that I have managed to get someone from the running club to wear one with me,,, :thumb:

So there will be two grown men running around Delamere forest, through the bog of doom and over the hills of hell dressed as babies.:Blush:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back