Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 765
Exp
since 2011
Hi all, Been having a nosey and thought i would say hi and hope to get a bit advice :)

I am looking to buy a Knaus 658 Sun Traveller 02, Does anyone have one ? is this a good buy it is mainly for me and my daughter round about scotland and europe during holidays.

and help or advice very welcome.

AlanB

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Fun, not sure about the Knaus, (someone may be able to help) but your plans to tour Europe and Scotland is what motorhomes are made for. Have you looked at many vans yet, so many variations on lay outs and worth taking your time to find what suits your needs. Good luck with your search. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome.

I dont have one of the vans you mention but i have heard good reports about the build quality not much help but im sure someone will be along to help. If however you need help on touring Scotland let me know and i will help you with that.

Gerry

Upvote 0
OP
OP
sinner

sinner

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 765
Exp
since 2011
thanks guys :) right aniother question lol just got offered this home at a good price but not to sure how it matches up against the knaus the one i just been offered is a Rollerteam Autoroller 700 7 berth once again guys thanks for any and all help

Alan

Upvote 0

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi
WELCOME

Personally would not compare Roller Team with Knaus in my opinion Knaus build quality far better from vans I have seen.

Upvote 0

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hi
WELCOME

Personally would not compare Roller Team with Knaus in my opinion Knaus build quality far better from vans I have seen.

:Eeek: How dare you! lol...

We have the Roller Team 707 and love it to bits and does what it says on a tin, Yes i will agree the build quilaty is not as good as higher ranking motorhomes but it is a good starter like us, The thing with Roller Team is they are Family vans and made for Families with kids, RollerTeam are value for money in my eyes and most that look inside ours when they see it are suprised by the build now adays things have changed alot, And our Roller Team has a 6 year water ingress warranty :moon2: lol..

Upvote 0

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
:thumb::thumb:Hi and Welcome!

We have a Knaus Sun Liner 658LG - we've had it for over 4 years and love it! :Smile::Smile:
It's a 2006 model on 2007 plates.

It is used 99.9% of the year:winky::winky:

Build quality is superb- serves us well! Done about 40,000 miles in UK, France, Spain, Italy and Norway.

Highly recommend Knaus!! :thumb::thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
sinner

sinner

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Bessacar 765
Exp
since 2011
thanks again all, the Knaus i was hopping to get has been sold so looks like i will go with the Autoroller 700 or hang on and wait for a Knaus to come up again at the right price ;() need to decide this weekennd :)

cheers

Alan

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back