Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
new to forum.Have had a minor petrol station event and removed the bumper all along one side of my carioca 656. The petrol station was u nscathed!Does anyone know who could fix this in the Oxfordshire area ?:Smile:

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No
new to forum.Have had a minor petrol station event and removed the bumper all along one side of my carioca 656. The petrol station was u nscathed!Does anyone know who could fix this in the Oxfordshire area ?:Smile:

Bump.

Doesn't look as if anyone lives in the Oxfordshire area!

But welcome anyway.

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Depends where you are in Oxfordshire but there are these two in the Bicester area

Link Removed

Link Removed

I know of them both but have never had the need to use either - might be worth a phone call...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98

Should have gone to SpecSavers.....:Eeek:

*I'll get my coat *

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Depends where you are in Oxfordshire but there are these two in the Bicester area

Link Removed

Link Removed

I know of them both but have never had the need to use either - might be worth a phone call...
i live in oxfordshire(bicester area),and out off the two link's above i would ONLY go for compleatcaravanservices:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back