Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
go to where you put your thread on scroll down to manage attachments click on the button then click on upload......I think you are allowed 5... then submit like you have your thread

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
help needed again

went to manage attachment but cannot upload Possibly pic is too big but sadly Terry have no idea how to make it smaller Help needed

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
went to manage attachment but cannot upload Possibly pic is too big but sadly Terry have no idea how to make it smaller Help needed

do you have any photo software....as in most you can downsize:thumb:

If not you will have the windows basic one ...go to start...up the left hand side show all programs...click on windows photo gallery.....it should come up with a load tiny photos thumbnails...click on the one you want to send...go up to the top tool bar and you will see a icon send/mail click on the button and it will show what size your photo is.... and if you pull the drop drown bar at the arrow at the side of the size....if will give you some other sizes...you can alter...hope that helps ...save and send....

(The only trouble mine is all in French, so I hope the info I have given you is correct in english )

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back