Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
belfast
Funster No
MH
a.class. hymer. b524
Exp
since 2006
hi :Smile:folks, i just joined yor club and got a nice welcome from jim thank you. i live 7 miles south of belfast. we are for the continent on the 6th sept. for 6weeks. we been in quite a few countries since we started motorhoming in 2006. i.ll be glad to here about any aires going down france and spain. . once again thanks for the welcome. dawson.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
D

dawson

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
belfast
Funster No
MH
a.class. hymer. b524
Exp
since 2006
french and spanish aires

thanks brian, your right . ive a rough planned out this time to go via nantes , bordeaux, biarritz, donostia-s sebastian, pamplona, zaragoza to valencia. i never found too many aires in spain and ended up doing some wild camping.. cheers brian:Smile:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
hi :Smile:folks, i just joined yor club and got a nice welcome from jim thank you. i live 7 miles south of belfast. we are for the continent on the 6th sept. for 6weeks. we been in quite a few countries since we started motorhoming in 2006. i.ll be glad to here about any aires going down france and spain. . once again thanks for the welcome. dawson.

Where the Mountains of Morne (??spelling..im singing it} sweep down to the sea.

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
welcome welcome ....great site been here a year..ive done more chatting than motorhoming..but the peeps on here are sure friendly and can solve anything....except why my tax code is so high..still 9 outta 10 aint bad.

Loveley bit of the world ya live in..I hitched from Belfast to Dublin in 69 youth hostlin.. a taxi took me and the g/f all the way to Dublin...3 weeks later with thumb out at Dublin lookin for a ride to Belfast ans guess what..same taxi took us all the way..no charge...sooo friendly

OP
OP
D

dawson

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
belfast
Funster No
MH
a.class. hymer. b524
Exp
since 2006
mountains of mourne

yes ilove that old song myself harry. singing,s good for the soul !!!:Smile:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
yes ilove that old song myself harry. singing,s good for the soul !!!:Smile:

At 16 my first g/fs dad was deep deep irish...totally funny 24/7 steward of a golf club....his wife a Hull lass couldnt read a note of music but could play anything by ear....of course no matter what the occasion was at the golf club it always ended in a sing song.....nostalga...

Im off down memory lane.....women do get weary , wearing that same shabby dress...try a little tenderness....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back