Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Enjoy those police chases etc on TV but when will the Police learn how to use the Stinger (Used to puncture tyres) They "throw" it in front of the car with limited success whereas in Northern Ireland in the '70s during "The Troubles" we used to pull it across the road in front off the car etc with more success. Any comments from the police out there:Eeek:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I guess its our old pals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Elf an safety
:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M1TCH

Free Member
May 15, 2011
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Enjoy those police chases etc on TV but when will the Police learn how to use the Stinger (Used to puncture tyres) They "throw" it in front of the car with limited success whereas in Northern Ireland in the '70s during "The Troubles" we used to pull it across the road in front off the car etc with more success. Any comments from the police out there:Eeek:

Yes but if a player got round you in NI you would just slot him as he tried to drive away maby thats the answer here and now :winky:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
It seems that however bad the driving or the crime, the moreons just get a slap on the wrist. They should lock the buggers up :Eeek:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Tis an interesting programme, that gives the police the opportunity to talk like bad actors, with the commensurate amount of over exaggeration.

It amazes me, how the police are not intelligent enough to be able to hear the programme makers sniggering behind their backs, as a steady stream of teenage waters continualy outfox the police force who regularly employ well maintained cars driven by "highly trained police drivers":Blush:, stingers, helicopters, and dog teams. Personally, i would,nt advertise the fact that a scroat in a clapped out fiesta managed to elude all of the above, and i would also not advertise the fact that the ones we aciidentally catch,....get a couple of hours painting fences as a sentance.
The progs have absolutly no use as a preventative insight, they make our modern well equipped forces look like the keystone cops, and show that the pernalties are woefully useless.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back