lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Id recommend closer to the edge as some boards can be a bit weak in the centre and might not take your weight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
the other 1/2

whats this bout keepin off stella , how longs this been going on whilst i am at work. i on my way home to throttle her first then its your turn boyo x

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
hi never wild camped there but a few years ago the other half and i used to fish in wroxham just over the bridge towards norwich turn right beside the restaurant go to the end there is parking and place to fish ,used to catch nice perch . If this isnt any good pm me tomorrow when the other half is home he knows the broads very well sure he can help.:thumb:

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Just remembered another spot u may be able to wild camp and fish , a little closer to norwich a place called coltishall there are two pubs together with car park right on the river if not 50 yards before the pubs there is an unused road that may be suitable .hope this helps:thumb:

Cupcake

Free Member
Apr 13, 2010
Norfolk Broads
Funster No
Exp
since July 2009
Sorry can't help with wild camping & we don't fish but there are quite a few riverside cls here Norfolk Broads if you want any info on any please let me know . We have seen motorhomes which look like they have spent the night in the car park of the Bridge Pub at Acle (spotted on our way to work at 7.00am!) www.maypolehotels.com/bridgeinn/.
The car park in Beccles that Scotjimland mentions there is no barrier & last time we were there it looked like a caravanner had set up home so maybe no problem with overnight parking. You may have more luck finding wild camping spots in smaller riverside villages such as Hickling, Horning, Potter Heigham, Ludham, Reedham. There are not many places that you can actually get next to a broad with any type of vehicle as it's fenland. :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EthnGeoff

Free Member
Jan 13, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
April 2009
52°40'38.03"N 1°29'21.71"E

Try entering these coords into google earth, it's a car park opposite the Maltsters pub and has a public toilet and charges £3.50 for overnight parking. If you look on street view there's a motorhomer already there.
Geoff.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back