Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
Is now a good time to compile a list.

Surely by now we have all parked in an area where we felt that there might be the risk of a knock on the door in the middle of the night and an instruction to move on.

And in those circumstances we have stretched our minds to think of a laudable (praiseworthy) excuse for why we had to park there.

I've been ready with .... oil warning light....... strange dashboard warning light..... can't find the campsite........ wife had a funny turn.......... only place I can get a signal on my phone and we have an emergency...... friends said they would meet us here and have not arrived yet....

If we put our minds to it we ought to be able to come up with a cute list that will fit any and every eventuality.

Pusser

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
I was pissed as a newt and no one was using the outside lane

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I am too tired to go any further. Are you going to be responsible if I have an accident.

Dereckerick

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Merseyside
Funster No
Exp
"I knew you would come", give him a wink and make sure your wearing the leather gimp mask. I don't reckon he'll be hanging round....

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
My name is Hilda (shiftzz) can you give me your chief constable's No please? :Eeek:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Looking for my packet of Cocaine, dropped it... but as soon as I find it I`ll move on... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
parking is no longer a police matter so unless the local council workers work nights a knock on the door after 5pm is most unlikely.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Infamy, infamy, they've all got infamy !!

last time I was in Leominster I picked up a parking ticket because I was in the coaches only area ! I challenged the ticket and heard today that I had won !
The Excuse......

I said that if my pacemaker cuts in I have been advised by the surgeon (all lies !!) to stop driving until it all calms down !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

scran

Free Member
Jan 22, 2008
washington
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
police

parking is no longer a police matter so unless the local council workers work nights a knock on the door after 5pm is most unlikely.

not sure about police not moving you on they knocked on our door late at night to move us from nationaltrust land souter lighthouse at whitburn

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Professional drivers who have to use tachographs and drivers hours have to plan their route and locations as to where they can take their breaks required by law.

Has not the average motor home / caravan owner /driver the same capabilities to do similar, if NOT they should take out their driving licence NOW and tear it up.:thumb:

Mick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back