LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Good news -that will please him - I guess expect him back in the UK for round 2 soon then :ROFLMAO:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi lads ..it went through with flying colours,::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:as expected, and no help from yosser hughes , btw for those of you that dont know, i had this rv custom made for me from the ground up, by winnibago this is the third time it has gone through and passed with out any hic ups.the mot tester was the same guy that done the previous tests, so he knew the vehicle,even he was impressed by the condition and upkeep of it,:Smile:he then went on to say, as long as you have it serviced reguarily and keep away from these know alls,(especially from the bolton area) then you should have no problems.:roflmto:...so thats, that bit wrapped up for another year i spose...thing is,.. in my mind, it doesent mean it is in roadworthy condition for the next twelve months,....or does it..:RollEyes: ..maybe i should ask my freind in bolton:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
hi lads ..it went through with flying colours,::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:as expected, and no help from yosser hughes , btw for those of you that dont know, i had this rv custom made for me from the ground up, by winnibago this is the third time it has gone through and passed with out any hic ups.the mot tester was the same guy that done the previous tests, so he knew the vehicle,even he was impressed by the condition and upkeep of it,:Smile:he then went on to say, as long as you have it serviced reguarily and keep away from these know alls,(especially from the bolton area) then you should have no problems.:roflmto:...so thats, that bit wrapped up for another year i spose...thing is,.. in my mind, it doesent mean it is in roadworthy condition for the next twelve months,....or does it..:RollEyes: ..maybe i should ask my freind in bolton:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well hes had 3 backhanders of you thats why he remembers it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
WHY dont you get him to mot your wheelchairs sounds like he will do a better job than where to take them then that will be 4 backhanders hes had:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years

them two black eyes to suit you and there's another two coming when i get over there:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back