New Campervan Park in Spain (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
We are visiting our house in La Marina in Spain - about 20mins south of Alicante.
There are 2 new campervan parks opened up near us, just off the N332.
They are basic parks, no pools or entertainment but have washrooms and electric,drainage points etc. All very modern. Not sure of the price but wouldn't think it is much as there are always campers parked there.
There are a few restaurants and shops such as Lidl & Icelands nearby but no loud music. Ideal for a stopover or a few days stay to visit the beach.
I think they built them as there were always campers parked in the area - it's a commercial area that has not been completed due to the economic environment - obviously someone enterprising came up with the idea of a purpose built site to house the campers that were turfed off the beach area by the police!

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Any more details please.

Name's, address and/or co-ordinates would be good.

Pete:Cool:

RVfulltimer

Free Member
Mar 15, 2008
Funster No
Yes i saw them last December ,they are only small take about 20 vans but very handy just off the 332 between La Marina and the turn off to Rojalas ,only a short trip to the beach but to far to walk, some of the vans looked like they had been there some time ,they are still wild camping down near La Marina beach in all 3 car parks but the road that conects them up has been blocked off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
...........as another campsite is closed :cry:

I know a few will have used [and may have re-booked] the inland campsite Malaga Monte Parc, between Alharine el Grande and Alhaurin del la Torre, on the A404.

Confilicting reports, so it is either closed now or at end of Sept.

The camping area is being taken by statics :cry:

bambi 2

Free Member
Jun 7, 2009
france, (Aveyron)
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
26 years
We stayed at the Aire opposite Iceland in La Marina, €10 + €1 for the Wifi, very clean and Quiet over night, I think we got the details from camping car infos, there are more and more Aires opening in Spain now. Bambi 2

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +

Confilicting reports, so it is either closed now or at end of Sept.

Tanya from Monte Parc told the BPG that she was closing the touring site at the end of September this year and that anyone who went there this season for a week or more could get up to a 50% discount!

I did publish it on other forums.

Dick

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back