Somerset here we come again lol... (1 Viewer)

W18BLA

Funster
Oct 24, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam
Exp
Hey all we are off to sunny Somerset again Monday for 5 days with kid's, We are going to Burnham-on-Sea (Breansands) staying at Northam farm just wondering if there is any others in the area next week, We could meet up for a JD or two..:winky:

Weather looks rather hot hot hot for us so i am looking forward to going and sitting in the MH with the Aircon on lol.....

We will be on the wave heading south at about 10am M5 so wave back if you see us..

Craig & Family

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hey all we are off to sunny Somerset again Monday for 5 days with kid's, We are going to Burnham-on-Sea (Breansands) staying at Northam farm just wondering if there is any others in the area next week, We could meet up for a JD or two..:winky:

Weather looks rather hot hot hot for us so i am looking forward to going and sitting in the MH with the Aircon on lol.....

We will be on the wave heading south at about 10am M5 so wave back if you see us..

Craig & Family

hey, steady on, thought you were on a health kick :winky:

rob kinnear

Free Member
Nov 29, 2010
Swansea
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
1 year 10 years tugger

Craig & Family

Enjoy your stay there. Last time we were there our pitch was not far from play area and the kids thought it was great fun to unplug EHU.We moved pitch to the side so no one walked through the pitch. WE were at Unity last week. No JD for us this time.

Rob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back