Any one going any where this weekend (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
Off to Weymouth on the boat, will give it a blast before we head off to the South of France for August next week :thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
gonna go to Sherringham for the weekend

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Well seeing as though we need to get the motorhome exhaust replaced. No .

AND...........
this morning some Dozy bloke drove his car under the back of Ralph's pick-up truck. He must have been on his phone going some , or simply just not concentrating , as it was on the slip road leaving the motorway.
Ralph was still moving as well . Hes wiped his rear light board right off and shunted all the exhaust. Plonker.
Ralph was ok though , so that's all that matters.
The other driver on the other hand was very shook up. Fortunately he didn't smash his windscreen.
I was more concerned , when Ralph rang me , that he took a photo of Mr Wazeer and the car as well as getting all his details. He never did either !

Anyway , we have our pick up at a garage and another pick up on loan till its fixed. Fortunately turned out he was insured .
So Ralph's just lost out on a days work :Angry: , and has been putting up shelves in the new garage:thumb:.

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
quote :- Off to the Sunderland Air Show ::bigsmile:

did that last year , lovely display at eye level :Smile::Smile::Smile: twas on that site a few days after that I met 'scran' who introduced me to this club

off to north runcton naarfck next weekend then on to happisburgh for the rest of august hopefully::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
quote :- Off to the Sunderland Air Show ::bigsmile:

did that last year , lovely display at eye level :Smile::Smile::Smile: twas on that site a few days after that I met 'scran' who introduced me to this club

off to north runcton naarfck next weekend then on to happisburgh for the rest of august hopefully::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Now you know what Steve looks like you should be more successful at hiding from him than you were last year...:winky:

JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I have arrived beach side at Foz de Lourenzo a little way north of Lisbon...

It is ok... if I was a surfing type beach lover it would be perfect... but think I will go home to the Studio tomorrow... those waves look a tad fiesty to me... I am told the swimming pool is ready waiting for me at home...:thumb:

JJ :Cool:

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
got to go on a mates stag day/night doncaster races for the afternoon then into derby for the night:beer::drink: :thumb: sleeping sunday :pray:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Sad bugger or what !

House sitting a dog and 6 chickens in Mid Wales (Meifod) Strange stuff being in a house again after so long !:Blush:

Managed to be in the house for about 8 hours before I felt the walls closing in on me ! So, now living in the MH outside the house and going in to watch Sky and cook stuff up ! (Nice to have a big kitchen !)
Luckily the house is off road and in beautiful countryside, It's Greaaaaaaat !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back