Disaster hits the Hymer's Death Row Management...... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Damn and blast it...

...just about to get an early night and the charge in my rechargeable bat shaped, Mozzy Electric Justice Dispenser has expired...

...will have to switch to the more expensive Chemical Ingestion Justice Dispenser...

JJ :Cool:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Life can be so buzzless sometimes. The lack of the smell of fryedfly, being burnt to an end can be very worrying to the itching man

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
No problems with Mozzies here - they don't come out in the Rain !!::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I HATE flies with a passion - especially this time of year when they seem to be a little dozy, or just down right cheeky!

These will make you laugh.

Last week, we were preparing dinner, when this fliy was buzzing around. Other half was serving, mother-in-law was getting the table cloth out - and I had decided since all jobs were taken - I would dispense of the fly.

I grabbed a tea towel, and flicked that at the fly killing it. Mother in law let out a yelp...turns out she had been caught in the back lash, and I had inadvertently whipped her butt!:ROFLMAO:

Yesterday, a similar situation. Fly on the microwave door - unhygienic monster will have to die. Grabbed my teatowel friend, and attacked.....hit him head on, but still he just carried on walking around the door - after four attempts and him not flinching, I realsie that he had somehow got in through a door hinge, and was stuck between the outer and innder glass of the door!:Doh:

I avoided the tempation to turn on the power - and waited for it to exit....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back