Absent Friends... (1 Viewer)

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Sitting here thinking about the many characters who have infested the forums over the years, I thought 'Whatever happened to Wynnie LaFreak?'.

Now I know! :Eeek:
:roflmto:

Link Removed

Link Removed

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
often wondered the same about other members.....then it dawned on me, Jim started charging to use the forum in its full content :Doh:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Blimey, what a shock. Just clicked on the link and found that ShiftZZ is going to star in Wynnie's own show "The TV Chef" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet Johnp(ink)10 will be jealous of the bus :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Winnie is still with us, but changed his forum name. He still posts here. :Smile:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Whatever happened to Haylelulu, I used to enjoy his irreverent posts and wonderful spelling, the place is not the same without him? :winky:

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
Whatever happened to Haylelulu, I used to enjoy his irreverent posts and wonderful spelling, the place is not the same without him? :winky:

he is now yosser hughes...and still in full swing...and will soon be on his little exodus over here to ireland.....as part two of his official summer tour....... god help the irish:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
he is now yosser hughes...and still in full swing...and will soon be on his little exodus over here to ireland.....as part two of his official summer tour....... god help the irish:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

You didn't notice my winking smilie then? :Smile:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
mrs yosser speaking

ha never mind god help the irish. you need to look a little closer to home mr smudger. poor flippin me.:cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back