Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Folks

We've been away for over three months and got back on Saturday. It would be impractical to tell you where we've been and what we have been up to.

We did over 4000 miles through France and Spain and had a ball.

Hope everybody is keeping well, its nice to be back

Jim
:Smile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And who exactly are you again ?

LOL !!!

Welcome back Jim.. As Graham alluded to.. bugger all changed other than folk are a bit older and in my case just as obnoxious !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jan

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Jim, sound like you had a great time, we are off to France ourselves end of August, travelling from Calais to south of France do you have any tips regarding good places to stopover or visit I know there must be many but any tips would be appreciated, our aim is for the coast.

Thanks

Jan

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Folks

.... It would be impractical to tell you where we've been and what we have been up to....

Jim

That good huh ?

welcome back ..you missed nowt.. except there will be 50 millionaires by tonight .. :roflmto:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Welcome Back Jim,

Good to see you home. Just in time for the start of the new season with them boys having splashed out all that money on big money transfers :ROFLMAO:

oh sorry I mean the red half...

Hey weirdly I was just reading on twitter these statements when I jumped across --

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
For those asking, the last first team player Everton bought was John Heitinga on 1st September 2009 #EFC

Fourth_Official Fourth Official
Just seen its 1 year and 10 months since Everton bought a player who wasn't a free transfer or loan, Whaaaaaaaat #skint

hould rephrase that to Everton have not bought a player for a fee who was bought for their first team for just short of 2 years #EFC
47 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

If I was you fella, I get back there for another 9 months :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Jim, sound like you had a great time, we are off to France ourselves end of August, traveling from Calais to south of France do you have any tips regarding good places to stopover or visit I know there must be many but any tips would be appreciated, our aim is for the coast.

Thanks

Jan

Hi Jan

Here's one good tip. Take plenty of money with you. The prices in France are astronomical. I dont know how the French manage to live. The only cheap thing there is booze and boy how they like to put that away.

When I get my thinking head on I will think of a few places. One that springs to mind straight away is Le Torquet Paris Plague. There are three Aires here,one is shut, one is on an equestrian show ground and the other is near the sailing club. Go to the on by the sailing club. This place is beautiful. Its in all the Aires France.

Jim

jan

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks Jim, will definately check that one out, will have a look in All the Aires now, would appreciate any more suggestions when you have the time.

Jan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back