Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Link Removed

Well as we all know the Queen is to give us a extra bank holiday on the 6th June 2012 :thumb: so i have taken the liberty to arrange the 1st Exchange and Bart meet in sunny Northumberland :Cool: This meet will be about sharing and exchanging, the plan is to have people that can do some things and people that would like to help others in the hour of need if you have a trade and can offer it for something in return this is the place.

if you have some to barter know is the time and place to do it there will be NO CHILD labour though on this meet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We will be able to accommodate what ever the weather has to give us as we have inside and out side events going on over this weekend.

Ranging from barter tables, to a cake making competitions, to watching the golden jubilee celebrations we will have bring a dish event, were all will be asked to make a starter main or desert this could be from a packet of Doritos to a chili to a banoffee pie.

This will be a family event so children are welcome, ::bigsmile: those who DONT like kids running around still come we can put you in a corner out of the way.:whatthe:

We will be letting people know more as time goes on, but one thing is for sure rain :Doh: or sunshine :Cool: we will have fun.:thumb::thumb:

any one wishing to attend let me know this event will be held at alnwick there are 10 hook ups and room for 60 vans there is a club house we will be able to take over woman's showers and mens communal showers and bath !! for those who wish to use them there is a Salisbury across the road and town is less that 1 mile walk you can visit the home of harry potter (well were they were filming the scenes anyway ) plenty to do and 2 mins from the a1 road to Edinburgh this will be a not to miss meet.

who is up for it !!

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds great. Bit too far ahead for me to be definite, but certainly pencil us in Carl:thumb:

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
sounds great

pencil us in mate
how long be for Helen has the baby:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
It's a bit too far for me Carl :winky::ROFLMAO:

Obviously a long way off, but will pencil it in, only providing I don't get an invite to the royal celebrations. ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Possible? maybe?

How about help fitting to (not to defer from the traders though:winky::roflmto:)

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Put us down as probables with EHU please Carl. :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
hi carl could you put tick 59 chris n bill down with ehu please

got reet lazy them two, can't even doit emselves man.:Smile:

Yes great Name Carl,,, wonder where you picked that one up from? you must have a really really brilliant meet's advisor :winky::ROFLMAO:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Put us down please Carl. EHU :thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Sorry cant make it.

But look out for us on the television as we will be riverside for the festivities.

Might just put up a thread for that weekend for those near London who want to see it live later on. Dont know yet, got to get through this year first.

Good luck with the meet though I am sure it will be a great success.

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Link Removed

Well as we all know the Queen is to give us a extra bank holiday on the 6th June 2012 :thumb: so i have taken the liberty to arrange the 1st Exchange and Bart meet in sunny Northumberland :Cool: This meet will be about sharing and exchanging, the plan is to have people that can do some things and people that would like to help others in the hour of need if you have a trade and can offer it for something in return this is the place.

if you have some to barter know is the time and place to do it there will be NO CHILD labour though on this meet:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We will be able to accommodate what ever the weather has to give us as we have inside and out side events going on over this weekend.

Ranging from barter tables, to a cake making competitions, to watching the golden jubilee celebrations we will have bring a dish event, were all will be asked to make a starter main or desert this could be from a packet of Doritos to a chili to a banoffee pie.

This will be a family event so children are welcome, ::bigsmile: those who DONT like kids running around still come we can put you in a corner out of the way.:whatthe:

We will be letting people know more as time goes on, but one thing is for sure rain :Doh: or sunshine :Cool: we will have fun.:thumb::thumb:

any one wishing to attend let me know this event will be held at alnwick there are 10 hook ups and room for 60 vans there is a club house we will be able to take over woman's showers and mens communal showers and bath !! for those who wish to use them there is a Salisbury across the road and town is less that 1 mile walk you can visit the home of harry potter (well were they were filming the scenes anyway ) plenty to do and 2 mins from the a1 road to Edinburgh this will be a not to miss meet.

who is up for it !!

Hi Carl, put me down Prov with Electrickery please, got to take you task SUNNY Northumberland? is there two of them then:ROFLMAO: I take it Nigel (sundowner) has credits then, what you got to do wash his 5th wheel and truck :winky:

Home Of Harry Potter I got his George Forman Grill :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: is he comming I need him to sign it.

All the best Rick

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Carl,

Can you please put us down as a probable, but we would have to come for longer than a weekend to make it worthwhile, I assume there are other campsites that could accommodate us after the weekend :thumb:

Sheila & Mick

OP
OP
carl65

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well did not expect the fast response !!

1. Carl 65 with ehu
2. Jim depends on how many pay subs
3. Family Guy is there a river near i can fall in
4. Haganap got to look at miles per gallon
5. Scran with ehu
6. Road Runner
7. Dellwood 33 with ehu
8. Tick59 with ehu
9. Pablomc with ehu
10. John10 with ehu
11. Runrig down as a probable
12. Motor Roamin with ehu possable
13. Artona No ehu

Last edited:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
There are loads of campsites in the area Sheila if you didn't want to remain on the Rugby Club :Smile:
Lots of places to see in "Sunny Northumberland" within easy reach of Alnwick.:thumb:

OP
OP
carl65

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Carl,

Can you please put us down as a probable, but we would have to come for longer than a weekend to make it worthwhile, I assume there are other campsites that could accommodate us after the weekend :thumb:

Sheila & Mick

We are having a long weekend the meet will be from Thursday till Wednesday but anyone can stay longer if required, or move nearer the coast SOME GREAT SITES TO SEE IN THE NORTH EAST but shhh dont tell to many :thumb::Blush:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Put us down as well please Carl. No need for electric hookup,

Tommy_harry

Free Member
May 30, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
2 days
Hi Carl

Can you put us down for this one if there is space with EHU if possible, can you let us know ...

Thanks Donna & DES

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I could make a decision if I knew where it was:Doh:
Google Earthed all over Northumberland couldnt find your van Carl:RollEyes: or a venue with inside and out:Doh:
More clues me thinks :thumb:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Alnwick Rugby Club Geo. :thumb:

OP
OP
carl65

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
geo sat nav does not come that far !!

1. Carl 65 with ehu
2. Jim depends on how many pay subs
3. Family Guy is there a river near i can fall in
4. Haganap got to look at miles per gallon
5. Scran with ehu
6. Road Runner
7. Dellwood 33 with ehu
8. Tick59 with ehu
9. Pablomc with ehu
10. John10 with ehu
11. Runrig down as a probable
12. Motor Roamin with ehu possable
13. Artona No ehu
14. Tommy_harry with ehu
15 Jezport no ehu

Plenty more room for all to come

OP
OP
carl65

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I could make a decision if I knew where it was:Doh:
Google Earthed all over Northumberland couldnt find your van Carl:RollEyes: or a venue with inside and out:Doh:
More clues me thinks :thumb:

surly there enough clues for you here Geo :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back