Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
'97 Autosleeper Rimini
Exp
New to it!
Howdo from sunny Lancashire!

I've just acquired myself a 1997 Renault Trafic Autosleeper Rimini! It needs a bit of TLC on the bodywork, but it's only done 61000 miles and hasn't been used much as a camper, so inside is in great condition.

It's my first venture into this sort of thing so I guess I'll be asking loads of questions over the next few weeks.

Currently, I'm trying to get my head round the electrics and leisure battery, but I'll find the right place to post about that shortly!

I quite fancy a trip to the Isle of Man but other than that it'll probably be weekends in the Lakes or North Wales with the wife and/or my mountain bike!

I'll take a good look around the forum and hopefully find some useful information!

Ants!

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Howdo Ants :welcomefunster: you had to be from Lancashire with the howdo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb::thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Ants, welcome to the Fun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:welcomefunster:Hi ants and welcome to motorhome fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
Howdo from sunny Lancashire!

I've just acquired myself a 1997 Renault Trafic Autosleeper Rimini! It needs a bit of TLC on the bodywork, but it's only done 61000 miles and hasn't been used much as a camper, so inside is in great condition.

It's my first venture into this sort of thing so I guess I'll be asking loads of questions over the next few weeks.

Currently, I'm trying to get my head round the electrics and leisure battery, but I'll find the right place to post about that shortly!

I quite fancy a trip to the Isle of Man but other than that it'll probably be weekends in the Lakes or North Wales with the wife and/or my mountain bike!

I'll take a good look around the forum and hopefully find some useful information!

Ants!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hi. Ants howdo and welcome to the fun site its good fun on hear we are all differant i think. regards Walter from SHAW Lancashire now in scotland.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back