Motorhome drunksters 24/7 .com (1 Viewer)

dogmanlpool

Free Member
Jun 9, 2009
liverpool
Funster No
MH
mercedes 609d
hello everyone was at the meet in wrenbury and was aproached by this lady at aprox 9 am in the morning ? i know that this is early but some people just dont care and wanting to start her own group MOTORHOME DRUNKSTERS 24/7.COM . ???
after asking around i found her to be a well known drinker amongst the group ? do you know here ???? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• cath 002.jpg
    cath 002.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 152

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Can't tell as she seems to be hiding behind that glass. Just tested the liquid in the glass and it proves, as expected to be neat gin. Apparently her husband lives a testing life and has to use ramps often ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
She looks like a very good friend of mine, a charming and talented lady, a wonderful host and while being an excellent cook is not unwilling to heat up a Fray Bentos Pie if that is what her guests require...

...don't know anything about a drunk group or 9am in the morning though...

JJ :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
hello everyone was at the meet in wrenbury and was aproached by this lady at aprox 9 am in the morning ? i know that this is early but some people just dont care and wanting to start her own group MOTORHOME DRUNKSTERS 24/7.COM . ???
after asking around i found her to be a well known drinker amongst the group ? do you know here ???? :ROFLMAO:

I will [STRIKE]get you back[/STRIKE] see you again Keith :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kathxxx :winky::winky::winky:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Its obvious really - she is just swilling her mouth out with water, having just brushed her teeth :ROFLMAO:

S

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Oh really?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh Phil what are you trying to say..... it was your water from Aldi that I was drinking... well that is what you said it was ...so I rest my case... you did say it was giving your kettle a furry lining :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kath xx

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
There is nothing wrong with this she is on her way home after being made to endure a lock in an un-nanmed funsters van. She cooked her hubby a full english breakfast and had 50 winks and fresh as a daisy.

:loveyou: her :coolthumb::winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back