Anyone got the latest MMM magazine? Favour needed (1 Viewer)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi all

I need a HUGE favour - do any of you kind souls have the latest edition of MMM magazine to hand? I need someone to look for something :blush:

Thanks
Linda

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Ask away Linda, dunno why I bother to buy it mind you, the "reviews" are a complete load of b****ks and the editors / writers so obviously in bed with the major dealers / manufacturers......

Laurie:Confused:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thanks Tony.... I had a hunch you might :roflmto:

Back in June I paid for 3 adverts to appear in the classified section of MMM......

One for a 2001 Fourwinds Dutchmen Express
One for a 2005 Georgieboy Landau
one for a 2007 Georgieboy Pursuit.

I checked the July issue but they had not appeared in there, probably because they were not submitted in time.

I have scoured the local shops for a copy of the August issue but can't find them, I have checked the MMM website and no sign of them on there which makes me think that they haven't been put in the magazine.

Before I call Warners and start reading the riot act, I need to be sure.... don't suppose you could have a flick through the ads and see if you can see them? Please????

Thanks!! ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thanks Laurie..... two pairs of eyes are often better than one :roflmto:

Call me tight but I refuse to subscribe to their magazine having paid thousands for trade pitches...the miserable blighters won't give me a freebie! :Mad:

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
What a wonderful bunch you are.....a big THANK YOU!! xxxx ::bigsmile:

That has saved me making a complete twit of myself :roflmto:

Just need to go back on their website again to see if I can find them :Confused:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Linda I haven't found anything yet, still looking.....the whole mag is just a load of ads.....not worth the subs I must say...:frowny:

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Linda I haven't found anything yet, still looking.....the whole mag is just a load of ads.....not worth the subs I must say...:frowny:

Hi Laurie

Tony & Ray found them (or at least I hope they did :roflmto: )

I still can't find them on Warners website though :Mad:

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Landau on pg 346; Pursuit on same page. Great looking vehicles. Wish we'd bought an RV instead :Mad: but I suppose then we wouldn't be able to have it at home due to our stupid driveway:Confused:

Anyway, they are here Linda, definitely.

Laurie:Smile:

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thanks Laurie ::bigsmile:

There's a lot to be said for ARVs, although only the real hardened enthusiasts resort to knocking down walls and tearing out trees (often using said vehicle :roflmto: )

You either love 'em or loathe 'em.

I think we are next to you at the Grand Opening meet.....if we still have it (and I get my way) we'll be bringing the Landau :winky:

Thanks for your help!

Linda

camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Look forward to seeing it up close Linda - saw the 24 footer Dutchman on your website you've just sold and thought that looked fab; we would tear down walls etc but our driveway is so steep and so limited parking wise that I can only manage a 24 footer max, sadly, until we move!! Not much we could do to change the driveway - already spent a few widening it!!! :Smile:

Laurie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back