Heading North (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Water and fuel tanks are full, tyre pressures and dipsticks checked ,clothes, food and drink loaded. Off to bonny Scotland in the morning for a month.:thumb:
Got the phrase book, " see you Jimmy ", "och aye the noo"," braw bricht moonlicht nicht" etc.
Not to forget the anti midge stuff and my new 3 mi fi.

YEE HAA ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
east side or west side ? you could have stopped over at the anlwick meet on your way up :winky: enjoy you time in the weee counrty have a dram for me :Cool:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
east side or west side ? you could have stopped over at the anlwick meet on your way up :winky: enjoy you time in the weee counrty have a dram for me :Cool:

We are headed up the east side and down the west. love a wee dram :thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Give us a toot as you drive past Alnwick Rugby Club on the A1. We will be there from Friday Morning ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi all, took toad and all in to Edinburgh yesterday,walked Princes Street and around castle etc.
Today have seen Forth Bridge and Falkirk Wheel ( nothing like the London Eye ) :Doh:
Great bit of kit and well worth seeing.:thumb:
Tomorrow off to see QE2 and Botanical gardens.
CClub site in handy location just 4 miles from Edinburgh city centre.

PS Scotch is bloody expensive up here :Sad: best buy it in England :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Hi all, took toad and all in to Edinburgh yesterday,walked Princes Street and around castle etc.
Today have seen Forth Bridge and Falkirk Wheel ( nothing like the London Eye ) :Doh:
Great bit of kit and well worth seeing.:thumb:
Tomorrow off to see QE2 and Botanical gardens.
CClub site in handy location just 4 miles from Edinburgh city centre.

PS Scotch is bloody expensive up here :Sad: best buy it in England :thumb:
Hi larry Dident see your rig at Falkirk wheel just live a few miles from their.Just spare a thought for us whisky drinkers our national drink, cheaper across the border thanks to the SNP.:Angry: Enjoy your break hope it stays dry.:Smile:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi larry Dident see your rig at Falkirk wheel just live a few miles from their.Just spare a thought for us whisky drinkers our national drink, cheaper across the border thanks to the SNP.:Angry: Enjoy your break hope it stays dry.:Smile:

Hi, the RV is at CClub site Edinburgh and we doodle around in our Peugeot 107 to see the sites

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi we did similar trip last year falkirk wheel up to inverness then over to gairloch back down west side , by the way let me know how you find mifi I just bought one . thanks terry

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi we did similar trip last year falkirk wheel up to inverness then over to gairloch back down west side , by the way let me know how you find mifi I just bought one . thanks terry

3 mi fi is brilliant :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Why would you want to get back into England after being allowed into Gods country :winky:

Tell you why, I had to go to local GP to CClub site today to pick up a prescription. The surgery was at Muirhouse. Checked in and sat in waiting room, sign on leather seats says "Please refrain from slashing seats as we have had them recovered yet again".:Eeek:
Couple of guys only had to wait a few minutes for their treatment, methadone I think :Eeek:
Drove 50 yards down road to a small Lloyds Pharmacy to get prescriptions, they have a full time security guard to help prevent theft of drugs :Eeek:
Think its less dangerous in Norwich :thumb:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Now on third night of four at Granton on Spey in the Cairngorms, great site CClub affiliated.
Touring in toad , been up the mountains, seen loadsa creatures including deer and big birds, like a big bird ::bigsmile:,and of course the river spey, weathers been kind and still no midges :Eeek: off to Skye on Friday :thumb:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
we hope to be at mallaig sat :Smile:

That's fairly close to us, we will be at the C&CClub site on Skye, Friday for four nights .
If you are headed our way , we have some ale on board, would love to see you :thumb:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
HI Larry,missed you at Flk wheel last week but seen the rig and ylo toad last sat on friarton bridge at around 12.30 exiting m90 Perth,::bigsmile: we where w/ending at cl a few hundred yds from where we seen you.We where having a stroll around famous grouse hq grounds.Hope hols are going well.
John m&joyce :thumb:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi John yes we were headed for a couple of days at Montrose. Holiday going great, will catch up one day

Larry:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back