Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Arrived at the bring and buy rally late last night, welcomed and parked up in my slot by haggers and discovered that I had no internet connection:Eeek: I was told by various people that if you stand here or there you might get a signal. Last night the only place I could get a signal was in the pub garden on top of the kids adventure climbing frame. :roflmto:

This morning, I placed my "three myfi dongle" in a poly bag and put it aloft using my 9m flagpole. I now have a great signal but people might wonder why the new fun flag looks like a full doggie doo bag:Smile:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Bet you got Sian to clamber up the pole with it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice tip though. Can't be called lateral thinking though, we will ahve to create a new term for it............heighter:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:al thinking has a nice ring me thinks

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Arrived at the bring and buy rally late last night, welcomed and parked up in my slot by haggers and discovered that I had no internet connection:Eeek: I was told by various people that if you stand here or there you might get a signal. Last night the only place I could get a signal was in the pub garden on top of the kids adventure climbing frame. :roflmto:

This morning, I placed my "three myfi dongle" in a poly bag and put it aloft using my 9m flagpole. I now have a great signal but people might wonder why the new fun flag looks like a full doggie doo bag:Smile:

Jim, you do enough living in you MH to have a perminent fixture for WIFI on a pole, why dont you make one.

Doug...

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Jim, I hope you are letting 4 other poor unfortunates log on to your MIFI,
my parents always said you must share your toys. Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun